TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Exactly what they’re doing.

1 Like

Basehose sweeping the nation

2 Likes

@Foreigner Nice! Looks like it was beautiful day for a game in your neck of the woods too.

My pops enjoyed the game.

13 Likes

@JAWS he’s good, he is just taking time to get stuff done and unplug with his family. Sorry man, I’ve been taking it easy also (recovery kinda getting to me) so I didn’t see your question til now.

I talked to him today, we both were complaining about how bad the heat was.

8 Likes

Oh, I see @Indicana_Jones said that also, I missed it at first,

2 Likes

I was also a bit worried after his complaining about a terrible migraine and then not showing up for a few days.
I can’t help my linear way of thinking. :blush:
I’m glad to hear @TopShelfTrees1 is all :+1:

I wish some of that heat would work it’s way up here.
It hasn’t even hit 60 yet and I’m getting ready to plant the outdoor garden.

5 Likes

Was 85 in my bedroom because im not putting ac in til end of month. Brutal.

3 Likes

It’s struggling to hit 60 at my place lately. May Grey. We often get a good Indian Summer. I’m praying since I’m starting late.

4 Likes

Good morning TST fam

I stayed up to work on my plants, they needed checked on and watering. Person who was supposed to help me canceled twice, lol

How are you guys?

I’m happy none of my plants died in flower lol, they’re just extremely thirsty

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @leetdood and the rest of the family :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a good start into the week :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

You too @Emeraldgreen @m0sirys

1 Like

:coffee: :smoking: :v:good morning fellaws todsys is ice water hash day

hopefully its gonna be a good day

edit: quick question i have the 8 bag kit should i use them all or narrow it to 3-5 bags

3 Likes

I’d use 5 to 8 bags, not 3

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the week!

Slept in, chicken still need to let out. Plant chores after. Bummer to hear about the helper. Glad to hear the plants have survived a little drought. Hope you get some sleep brotha!

Woohoo!
I only use 3 bubble bags now when making bubble hash. 220u to work in, 90u and 25u to collect in.

1 Like

Some people prefer to filter out 160 or 190u for edibles. Personal preference though

1 Like

I’d probably go 25/45, 90, 190, 220 but I’ve only done it once so what do i know

im too green to have aquired this yet and i dont dab im mostly interested in doing regular hash i can smoke in my joints

Right, but you’ll want to see when you’re getting less material or more green / contam

In my opinion

1 Like

im rowing the same boat this gonna be sttempt number two this morning