TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Trust me I’ve considered every possible option and the only one that works is just to deal with it. It’s not the end of the world.

I did put up privacy film when I was growing in the other room but I wasn’t using a tent just window light so it would have been very obvious otherwise.

3 Likes

But yeah like I told buddy ever since I got my ec meter I’ve been trying to use it to see what’s going on with my feed. To see if it’s going down, up, whatever. I don’t use it all the time but I try to remember to check out what values are exhibiting whatever quality or issue.

1 Like

I want to trust you but you’ve got me curious now. Is it some sort of clingproof window? use it for the view? Helicopter Karen landlord?

1 Like

for sure not. it only tells you the electric conductivity :sweat_smile: example . 0,85 ec can be

N 120 P30 K 200 or n 179 P60 K250 same ec but not the same nutrient profil :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Condo management.

3 Likes

I agree that’s why I try to look at my ratios, the plant, and see what’s going on. The EC can only tell me what isn’t being used in a vague way, but that’s part of the big picture.

3 Likes

They gave me shit for having buckets on my balcony.

2 Likes

When I have time and space and no immediate need for more flower, I want to run some experiments.

For example, what happens if I feed half this, half that, or double calmag, to the same pheno?

Like a n loaded feed, n def feed, mag loaded, mag def feed, etc, tested on different clones of the same pheno. Could test different phenos also. See how plants respond, retain and record the patterns of these results

4 Likes

wtf because it was pot ?

3 Likes

According to the rules I’m only allowed to have patio furniture and planters on my balcony. I’m not supposed to store my bicycle up there.

There rationale is that my buckets are hoarding and against fire code and my position is they are planters.

4 Likes

i like that ! :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

Cause HOAs or condo boards usually are staffed by people who don’t have much going on except the power trip of said board/council. A lot of these people feel free to hold you to their petty standards because otherwise they don’t have much to do or feel powerful about, sometimes.

Obviously there’s nice people too but that kind of position tends to attract that hall monitor type of personality.

4 Likes

And don’t get me started on the dog war.

2 Likes

that sounds harsh. but that’s how some landlords/owners’ associations are… fu…

3 Likes

You kind of have to check your humanity at the door.

2 Likes

It’s selectively enforced nonsense.

I just moved the buckets 18” away from the edge so you can’t see the buckets from the ground anymore. Fuck them.

4 Likes

I will say one of the benefits of having a good organization like that who isn’t run by a cruel and petty person, is people can’t make their condo or house look like a complete junkyard. And i mean that in the literal sense, not like “Hey no planters”

3 Likes

Yes there are some benefits but they are schmucks.

They accused Mrs Foreigner of trying to start a riot. Over trivial nonsense. I won’t go into detail.

2 Likes

Hypocrites they are man

3 Likes

I mean, thats why I emphasized that it’s more beneficial if they’re run by sane people who keep it to stuff like “no you can’t run a junkyard or put hate art up”

2 Likes