TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Yeah that’s not bad. Loves mom is a plus.

1 Like

I’m curious to see how many post TST needs to read when he is back !

3 Likes

My exact thought. Shows I can be funny and that I love my wonderful mother. Who doesn’t like a funny mama’s boy. I’m basically Kevin James but but not as fat.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

On top of that it’s just a solid picture and you look good and approachable.

I had a friend ask for help and the first thing I told him was his picture looks like he just got out of jail.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll compliment my baby sister on her photography skills.

Her pet spider ate a bug and she’s excited. She said “she looks so big like she’s gonna pop”

1 Like

I suspect she may not realize how enthused she is by dark and creepy things. But she definitely is.

1 Like

like this? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe! But more like she read a book about lady serial killers, loves junji ito, and just got a pet spider.

I asked her how it was cause I wanna support her and be interested in her life like a good big brother.

1 Like

How young? I had all sorts of strange pets

I guess it is a she though

you mean you still have ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think she’s like 16. Not too young, not an adult yet either. She seems well balanced for her age considering who our dad is. I don’t talk to her too much about growing weed cause kids that age are easily influenced, but I do remain authentic

1 Like

Well yeah I guess so. My dog is very quirky and odd.

And my plants are sort of my pets too.

1 Like

That’s what I thought :smiley:

2 Likes

16 is a tough age. I’ve got a 16 year old niece having trouble figuring out who she is.

1 Like

Usually I keep it vanilla and dry. Like look at this thing i had to put in the wall. Here’s my postcard from Shevchenko. Here’s the light and stuff Lucas sent me. I’m tired from working so hard. I put the wrong year on my application isn’t that goofy. Here, have this beautiful beear candle made from beeswax from beebud. I sent the pic that included the seeds and honey.

I don’t say shit like ayo this irene tastes amazing I’m so lit

1 Like

Her mother has decided that she’s old enough to know the truth but she can’t touch it until she’s 18. Shit I’ll give her all my old gear when she hits 18

1 Like

My family has addiction problems. I might get high with her when she’s an adult but I don’t want to encourage her to become an addict like me, my dad, and my grandfather.

1 Like