TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

iḿ always happy fot familiys that are having a good relationship. myabe i start talking to her in the next decade who knows

1 Like

Yeah you don’t need that. Long time ago a friend of mine was at a bar and someone at the table pulled out a gun to show it off and show how cool they were. He said I don’t know why you need that if you’re after someone or someone is after you but I’m out.

1 Like

I don’t hang out with dumbasses, it’s extremely unnerving and their stupid behaviour is like mind poison

1 Like

Which means I don’t have a lot of friends but like, I don’t want lowlife friends

Talking about the stupid sort to be clear

1 Like

My social life is a lot quieter since I quit drinking but it suits me.

2 Likes

I keep thinking like what do I if I go to the bar or club? Just bring blunts to get really baked and drink soda or Shirley temples?

1 Like

I go with tomato juice or Diet Coke.

2 Likes

I know some people just have one or two drinks but I never had that level of control most of the time

1 Like

4 pints was my magic number

that’s the nice thing about friends you can choose them. unfortunately not family (in most cases)

i had enough party ect, never drank much but had enough other substances.

1 Like

I might be overthinking it. It just seems bars and clubs aren’t that exciting sober. Being high would work though.

Yeah I was done with it too

1 Like

Chosen family is definitely a thing nowadays! Make your own family, from your closest friends :heart:

It’s really weird to be around drunk people for me now. I really notice the changes in people even after just one.

2 Likes

Mostly I wanna go to these places to try and figure out how to meet people, preferably women, but if I happen to meet a cool dude to be friends with too, that’s not a bad thing

1 Like

Learning to play pool would be a good in.

That’s true, which is another reason I didn’t want to be sober when everybody’s litty at the club

No offense to anybodys whos sober btw, not that you’d probably be on a weed website

I went to play pool on mushrooms once. It didn’t work out but it was a good time.

1 Like

that sure would be a demanding task depending on the dose :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like