TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning folks of the late night/early morn.

I’ve been up since 3am, I tried to fall back asleep but that wasn’t happening. Staring at the wall for who knows how long isn’t working, I suppose I can wake up early today. :slight_smile:

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

1 Like

I got up about 10pm because i sleep when I feel like it (sometimes I have to do tasks, sometimes I don’t, and appointments etc) and I’m staying up til after my new tires get put on at 1pm lol.

1 Like

Asked for tires that would last 5 years or so. Hopefully these Toyo Extensa A/S II tires are good for five summers.

ive visited the red doors on whitby’s main street was renting a walk away

as a car beater id answer this solely depends on you
but i dont live in an area thats has traffic like ontario so tire wear is different
here we spin them till they blow up

2 Likes

of course my body picks this day

scheduled network maintenance that will disrupt the internet connection to your home. Maintenance will take place for three days from May 21st to May 23rd between 3:00 am to 6:00 am local time

Depends on me how

THREE DAYS? I’d be stringing a Telcom executive up

1 Like

yeah three days between 3am and 6am. only 9hours total. I do all my “tv” watching using streaming though. There isn’t jack to do right now either. I’m connecting using my cell hotspot right now which is slow and pretty limited

Now I’m imagining an IASIP themed scene

Frank: What if he’s black?
Dennis: Yeah, you know, people could misunderstand the motivation
Mac: what if we added, like, a sign that said NOT RACIALLY MOTIVATED?
Frank: jabs finger there you go
Dennis: I don’t know. I’m not sure that sends the right message.
Dee: God, you guys. If we’re murdering someone, why do we care if he’s a black guy? It happens all the time
Charlie: I’ll make the sign

Sign: NUT RACE MOTIVATION

1 Like

For anybody who hasn’t watched IASIP, the joke is they’re all terrible people and Charlie is also illiterate (but refuses to admit it)

If you have a tablet you can download the shows, with some services

1 Like

You can try going outside instead of attempting to murder people because of maintence. Kind of weird.

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell tone through text

Are you assuming I would literally murder someone? Lol

3 Likes

Good morning though @JustANobody

2 Likes

usage (heavy acceleration/hard braking) vs slow acceleration and soft braking

Gotcha, I eased up on the acceleration in general. Will watch the braking.

Thank you

1 Like

morning everyone! hows the coffee for you all?
hot n smooth over here :smoking: :coffee: :v:

2 Likes

Fizzy and delicious. Wait, this isn’t coffee, it’s a monster

1 Like

if your living in ontario i dont think you can do much about the hard braking there

1 Like