TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

I mean, northern Ontario isn’t as bad is it?

1 Like

i couldnt say ive been mostly in the southern part of it

I think the way I read it is, Toronto drivers are crazy! But not suicidal.

Massholes… watch out man.

1 Like

:point_up_2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that 401 at 4 is nuts

I’m looking at it right now and it’s jammed both ways

damn i dont miss the traffic, i like my reclused quiet corner

Lol good morning! do you guys even sleep?

2 Likes

Lol I believe I answered that earlier. But basically, no.

1 Like

Good morning brothas :coffee:

@Hotrods_and_hounds I planted one the Dixie Queen watermelon yesterday, one nice starter plant. Direct sowing the remaining this week. Stoked to hopefully have some homegrown watermelon this year

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to get the Moon and Star watermelon seeds to germinate. I’ll put the remaining seeds in a paper towel and try again since direct sow isn’t working.

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope yall are having a great day. I don’t think my buddy has a ph or ppm pen. He kinda dodged the questions and apologized and said his gf just dumped him im like shit dude sorry to hear that but ummm the plants?

3 Likes

Just tell him to wait until they droop to water, and comfort him about his gf dumping him. I’m sure his mind isn’t really on the plants right now

2 Likes

They better be careful hijacking the thread @Hotrods_and_hounds , @TopShelfTrees1 might make 'em start a new thread!

3 Likes

Haha. All it took for me was going out to a club one time as a designated driver and I had the worst fucking time. Everyone was super annoying, couldn’t dance worth a shit. Lol. That’s when I started to hang it up in my late 20s.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. That was an eventful night. I don’t think I’ve ever gone to sleep and woke up to 230 new replies around here ever. Good work everyone.

5 Likes

Lol it got deep last night, not gonna lie I skimmed the first few then fast forward to today. Yesterday is gone there’s only today!

2 Likes

@InTheWoods let me know if the moon and stars doesn’t germ. I have a few soaking and if they herm I’ll take a melon or two and make seeds.

2 Likes

3 days i’ve missed! Our AC is giving issues where the air handler works but the signal to the condenser isn’t… so it’s day 4 with the house sitting at 26-28c. Last night was 26c with 2 fans on me just so I could sort of sleep…

Ugh. Gonna watch Mad Max films today while slowly going braindeader.

Hope all y’all are doing better than this!

5 Likes

I wanna watch the new one lol

1 Like

I don’t even try and go back thru threads, unless it’s something grow related or relevant. No offense to anyone, I just don’t have the time or energy for it.
Yup. It’s today now.

4 Likes

I just fixed this on my unit the other week ago. Your fan kicks on to blow but the condenser doesn’t?

My problem was the capacitor. It was a $30 part. The fan side of the capacitor was all good but the condenser side of the capacitor was out of range. It was an easy test to diagnose and just as easy to swap the part out.

3 Likes