TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

In the Solvang area? It’s been a long time seen I’ve seen that area. We went camping at a lake there and I slept in the bed of the truck… well raccoons there are adventurous to say the least! Lets say the family got a good laugh but I sure didn’t lol

3 Likes

Lake Cachuma. Solvang is inland a bit. Cool little town. Used to be a lot of good outdoor came out of that zone.

3 Likes

yeah! Cachuma! I will never return there hahahha

3 Likes

I just realized what you meant by that, my bad. I thought you meant outdoor activities. Unfortunately I only had access to mexican brick until 96’.

I say I wouldn’t return there, to Cachuma, but I would in fact go back. Especially if more in the coast was a possibility. I always felt like Ventura is where I belonged.

2 Likes

You mean Ventuckey?

2 Likes

:rofl:
Depending on what part of Palmdale, we would refer it to as Pompton or Pomtuckey… classic!

3 Likes

Prundale is Pruntuckey .

2 Likes

Oh man… poor Kentucky folk gonna be upset.

Kentucky

10 Likes

I can’t think who’s from there?

2 Likes

I don’t know anyone from there that I can think of. It’s funny that Kentucky seems to be a pretty popular pun. The landscapes I found are very pretty. But I suppose there HAS to be a Kompton?

2 Likes

Daniel Boone

5 Likes

good morning guys/girls :coffee: :smoking: :evergreen_tree: :v: :dash: :grinning:

7 Likes

Lots of solid members from Kentucky.

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, & the rest of OG! :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Hola Gang

You all have a Great day
its full moon in Sag
and am Getting my b-day gift
a month early.

Rototiller

Bare

13 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

8 Likes

Did they update the site or something? I used to remember the name being a line down after the green squares showing your trust level? Idk the look is driving me crazy right now especially @Pigeonman it’s like you gotta go thru 50 green squares to get to his name lol

4 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA!

This is what I’m seeing:

Morning everyone!!!

:green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle: :green_circle:

9 Likes

Good morning gents. Thursday already? I’ve really been enjoying not going to work this week!

4 Likes

@Barefrog in a few hours:

9 Likes