TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning ladies and gents.

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman so im not crazy it is switched up for some reason. I refreshed it and it went back to normal tho haha

5 Likes

Good morning my friends! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ranger says good morning!

15 Likes

@jimihendrix1942 , is a real treasure.

3 Likes

Hey brother, I just want to let you know Iā€™m still enjoying that treat that you dropped off to me. Thank you again

4 Likes

How was it? Iā€™m in New York but Iā€™m flying to Phoenix, AZ in July to see the Braves vs Diamondbacks. My first MLB gameā€¦ itā€™s actually a 4 Game Seriesā€¦ Iā€™m gonna see all 4 Games. Great seats too. Iā€™ve been a baseball junkie of sorts lately. Even bought some baseball cardsā€¦ havenā€™t done that since I was a kid.

Lots of people ask meā€¦ why Arizona? But these are my two favorite teams. Iā€™m really psyched about the whole thing. Idk wether to wear a Braves Tshirt and a Braves Hat or a Diamondbacks Tshirt & hatā€¦ so my buddy saidā€¦ easyā€¦ u wear a Diamondbacks hat and a Braves shirt at the same timeā€¦ reppin both your teams. So I might just do that. :laughing:

6 Likes

That I love to hear @THCeed !
I tasted some Cinnamon Cookie Yesterday now that you mention it as well.

Our visit, on that day, your raised-bed and the ensuing talk with my Co-grower, may have something to do with their new approach taken in the refurbished ā€œGardenā€; just for OG Row.

I am finding that autos can be really impressive. Thanks for taking a Peek at those

12 Likes

I really like how that looks, nice work!

4 Likes

weird day for me idk if i should say good night or good morning

im already on my coffee :coffee: :smoking: :v:

5 Likes

You have gone to sleep I can tell

3 Likes

Me neither.

1 Like

i have been up since 1:30 its 5:15 now sun is just bresking dawn

4 Likes

Iā€™ve still got 45 minutes or so but the birds are chirping.

4 Likes

yeah only the newfies see dawn before we do

4 Likes

11 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

It was a great time brotha. Yankees won 7-2, Nice couple homeruns, Couple foul balls close to where we were seated. Couldnt ask for a better day.

To get the Bronx, we took the Yankee Clipper train from CT straight to the stadium. Itā€™s my new preferred method of going to a game. Such an easy way to go see a game and get back without dealing with traffic both ways. The price to take the train in vs the price to park a car is the same.

Diamondback hmm I think we got Randy Johnson from Diamondbacks way back when. I havenā€™t been to those stadiums, but I bet its going to an awesome time and youā€™re going for a whole series which is epic.

Thats the move since your a fan of both. There isnā€™t a correct way to rep your teams haha

The other ballparks Iā€™d like to go see a game in is Wigley and Fenway. Those old stadiums have energy and history in them those walls, like the old house that Ruth built.

Hope you get a great series and have an awesome time!

8 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and everyone else

6 Likes

good morning @tst and the rest of the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you are all doing well :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Likewise to you! Just slowly catching up but itā€™s going well.

3 Likes