TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

I’ve heard mushies are easier to have a bad trip on, i don’t know if that’s true though

I’ve only ever done them with another person and most times alone. Like Pigeon had mentioned, I consider shrooms to be a healing tool and always in the right state of mind. I also don’t believe in ‘bad’ trips. Shrooms show you what you NEED to not what you want to. You have to accept that and ride those waves. Folks who have a hard time or ‘bad trips’ are those same people who resist OR go in eating them with preconceived expectations. You can’t do that. Shroom, In my own opinion, are not a party drug.

6 Likes

It hasn’t crossed my mind to take L in decades. It was a primary food group in my mis-spent youth. Used to just love frying in Big Sur…I typed that last sentence, then spent 20 minutes in the way back machine.
I’d be afraid to take it now @leetdood . I’d worry about what it really was. Not like QC was on my mind in the 70s and 80s. I seriously doubt I would indulge these days, but it’s sure fun to think about. “Fry” was a nickname that fit real well.

3 Likes

Gooooooood morning every one! (Said in good morning Vietnam cadence)

2 Likes

Where’s this trees guy?

5 Likes

fishing in the forest and loggin in the sea

4 Likes

It’s the orange and blue gels. Was from a reliable source pretty much.

@Foreigner gonna text him in a bit, if he doesn’t show up by then I’ll let you know :wink:

3 Likes

Tell him to hurry up he’s got a thread he’s neglecting.

1 Like

Lmao and we miss him don’t forget to add that

3 Likes

I told him that the other day but I’ll repeat it, I want him to know he’s loved here

2 Likes

He didn’t leave anyone to take care of us :grimacing: who’s in charge here!?!

1 Like

pulls jackboots on

Good question, i don’t know

2 Likes

I knew somebody stole my jackboots

1 Like

Someone was in charge before?

1 Like

Yeah @TopShelfTrees1 is in charge of making the vibes AWESOME

1 Like

I would claim to be in charge but I don’t want the responsibility.

I would claim to be in charge but then it’s possible someone could maliciously assume i was actually serious.

I wonder where @Weednerd.Anthony is at btw

Don’t put me in charge. I’ll run your thread into the ground.

1 Like

I vote @Indicana_Jones because I want to see it all burn.

raining cats and dogs here today and that makes me sleepy. my plants really need a feed but as i said im sleepy. oh the conundrums of being a grower. to neglect or not to neglect.

1 Like