TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Likewise to you @Hotrods_and_hounds

1 Like

Sometimes it has to fully break before maintenance will do there job and fix it. Iv seen that plenty of times in my shop.

1 Like

this is reason il cut slings that are damaged on some job sites cuz as long as they can sling something then some chocolate starfish licker will use them till death arrives

2 Likes

Definitely was a battle getting a production manager to agree to a minor fix if they thought it could slide.

3 Likes

I was never a great mechanic. Good enough. What I was excellent at as maintenance. They put 1,000 zirk fittings on for a reason.
No rags in back pockets. No spanners either.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 can’t read good

2 Likes

You can’t say that! Im telling on you to dad

2 Likes

You can’t read well.

2 Likes

Wow, it wouldn’t let me quote you? Jerk system

2 Likes

I stand by my comment. Can’t read good.

1 Like

Do I need to take him to the Derek Zoolander center?

1 Like

He’d never fit in there.

1 Like

I thought they made it…

AT LEAST THREE TIMES BIGGER!!

1 Like

It is for ants after all

1 Like

Ya that’s true. Then when it breaks my machine crashes and scraps a part that cost triple the repair and down time would have. Thats when you just say I told you to fix it.

1 Like

In my case I was a quality tech so it’s more like “I told you something was wrong” hehe

2 Likes

Yep exactly what’s happening here. We reported that problem a while back and when they asked me to go to the company meeting with all the big wigs i specifically called them out for bandaid repairs instead of fixing what they know is broke. Seems my complaint fell on deaf ears as per usual

1 Like

Ya that’s frustrating cause if they would have just listened to you. The whole issue could have been avoided with minimal downtime, if part was ordered when reported.

Look long term to save money? That’s crazy talk. I gotta focus on today’s production goals /s

1 Like

This sounds like home owners insurance. Reactive vs preventative. I’ve literally talked to the adjuster and been like “their such and such part is about to explode. I’ll fix it while I’m here for an extra $100. Yeah. You’re gonna be replacing the entire kitchen. Oh for real? Just let it explode? Aight den! If you you don’t give a shit then I don’t give a fuck.”

Let the home owners know on the way out they’re about to get a new kitchen.

3 Likes