TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

5 Likes

Bonjour a tous

Sun is out and shinning

Bare

14 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @HighTilliDie, and the rest of the gang! :wink::slightly_smiling_face::clap::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone :smoking: :coffee: :v: :evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

still no top, some one still talking with him off line ?.

peace …

8 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Felling kinda like not doing anything at all today… I might end up doing that, but things always pop up. About to smoke some finger hash and try to fall back asleep :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I thing @leetdood has been in contact.

6 Likes

Good afternoon everybody. Think I’m gonna heat up some Chinese for lunch. Or eat it cold. Probably just gonna eat it cold.

7 Likes

Man depends on what it is, you should whip together one of those sandwiches, with an egg foo young patty. The ST Paul, will change your whole afternoon lol!

5 Likes

Weird, I haven’t seen egg foo yung at a Chinese restaurant in at least 30 years.
When I was a kid it was a staple along with fried rice.

5 Likes

@JAWS I talk to him, he was having a wonderful day with the wife yesterday. Left him alone to enjoy it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You sure you don’t have Top tied up somewhere? :thinking::rofl:

Im glad to hear he is doing fine.

I hope everyone is doing great!

I have a long weekend, but so much to do, before heading off into the deep bush in a week.

6 Likes

Aw crap you caught me. He’s chained to the radiator until my plants finish flower.

4 Likes

Green slavery. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Is Egg foo young the one with fried noodles? I had that for the first time on Mothers day. It was outa control good!

5 Likes

Did it come in an egg patty, possibly with gravy on the side?

3 Likes

Yo. My Chinese spot over charged me by like $15 yesterday. Hoping it was a legit mistake cuz it was already a large order.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed you can work it out. I know most places are nice and understand they made a mistake.

Only exceptions are stingy owners like an owner run bare bones pizza store lol

2 Likes

It’s was like a stir-fry on top of fried ramen that had best I could say, a garlic gravy. It’s funny you say gravy because that what I was trying to describe to my family.

4 Likes

That does sound good. Egg foo young any way I’ve ever had it is legit like scrambled egg pancakes with regular brown gravy.

5 Likes