TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

My favorite at the local Chinese joint was mushroom egg Foo young. Does turn a bit elaborate trying to eat it though if you’re not at the restaurant. So my typical take out was the spicy chicken dippers, lol.

Sadly they closed and then the owner/chef passed. He was learning from someone else at the time. Brilliant guy really. Our town was proud he was on chopped canada, lol

4 Likes

I dug up their paper menu and the dish is called Honk Kong style Crispy Noodles. I forgot to say that it had some hard boiled egg halfs on top…

thank guys… now I need some Chinese food

6 Likes

I always try at least one thing different when I frequent the same place, especially sushi! I’ll try everything they have at least once. My folks took me once for my birthday and I asked for the chef to pick me something. He comes out with a tiny ass dish followed by what seemed like the whole damned kitchen staff. It was absolutely GAWFUL! I wasn’t rude though… but I won’t do that again

6 Likes

Have you tried the sandwich yet? @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

Nah. I’m gonna have to make my own. They don’t do that here. Although I’m gonna run it by them for sure.

3 Likes

Eggs foo young is a staple in stl.

4 Likes

Lol walk in with the internet pulled open and recipe in hand and just be like I need this in my life!

3 Likes

Hahaha hell yeah. I’ll be like “y’all basically owe me.”

3 Likes

My mom basically said to me, if you don’t like how they did it, just ask for the way you like it next time you go in. Otherwise it probably doesn’t matter. @TrichomesToStun

2 Likes

I remember a pan fried egg patty filled with bean sprouts and drenched in oyster sauce, back in the day.

Seems bean sprouts are scarce to none nowadays- salmonella outbreaks?

They are a super food.

4 Likes

One thing I see people doing nowadays is growing their own microgreens or for sale

I’m never sure if cannabis sprouts are a microgreen

But as growers we definitely can always put some time into growing our own food. It might come in useful during hard times. It’s my hope it won’t come to it but given how things are going, best to do what you can.

3 Likes

I’m really stoned also.

3 Likes

I don’t know if its still there
but the War Congee at On On
on Hasting in Vancouver was
so good.

Bare

4 Likes

Oh naw. not like that at all. I asked for a special sushi dish that was not on the menu, chosen by the chef.

I don’t complain about my food unless it’s dangerous to eat, like uncooked chicken. OR I’m paying the prices to justify a perfectly cooked meal. I asked for a surprise and I got one lol.

I think so. I went to a few grocery stores for some not to long ago and couldn’t find them.

I’ll be riding the same cloud in about 5-10min!

P.S. Did someone mention Cornish Game Hen not to long ago? I made these for dinner tonight along with some broccoli cheddar soup.

11 Likes

Cannabis/Hemp seeds are the healthiest seeds of all.
Best plant in the world :earth_americas: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 the rest of the family ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all had a great sunday and will have a great start into the week :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

good morning everyone yesterday i move some girls but they should be the lasts girls i flower indoor till croptober

4 Likes

oh you had some work with the girls too yesterday! :slight_smile:

i also had a maintenance day yesterday. :slight_smile: I’d also like to plant outside, but I’d rather wait a little longer - you don’t have to annoy the neighbors in the first year of legalization. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

im just waiting to be sure there wont be a june frost that appears to plant outside

but i harvested two girls and transfered two from veg to bloom

2 Likes

ok June frost sounds hard :slight_smile: better to take it into account :=)

1 Like