TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

That’s the growers choice roi e 720. I really wanted to get the scorpion diablo board from HLG at the time but it was about $1100-$1200 a pop and I already had the controller and 2 lights for this brand so I just got another one for $700 because I wasn’t ready to make the switch but dang it would he nice to get smaller lights and have head room. All bitching aside these lights are the bees knees if you can keep your room cool

4 Likes

That’s a loaded question isn’t it?.. :laughing:

I’ll bet @Foreigner and @mota could come up with some interesting answers… :vulcan_salute: :rofl:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

That’s a good point. I like those strips for the even coverage but I haven’t considered any obstructions. I’ve looked at those HLG Diablo QB’s, did they switch to a new or different driver? I couldn’t find any MeanWell driver information. Is MeanWell still a gold standard when it comes to divers?

2 Likes

Vacuuming the sink right? I do that every once in awhile.

4 Likes

16mm processing. I’ve got a commission I’ve got to get done lol.

7 Likes

When I was at Lowe’s the other day I actually took a look at some of their off the shelf cabinets. The only thing they had in unfinished wood was Project source cabinets. The cabinets themselves were terrible. They were made from particle board. Nah. What ever this shit was made from would be a diss towards particle board to call it that. If these cabinets got damaged, the next step was they fall apart :joy:

I’m good. I built out a cut plan yesterday and realized I could build all 21 of my cabinets out of 10 sheets of plywood. Still more cost effective to buy the $115 sheets and build em myself.

6 Likes

Vacuuming the right sink? I generally vacuum the wrong sink, sometimes known as the left sink. I don’t know who left it.

Dinner was good. A BBQ bacon burger, fries and a strawberry shake. It was good.

7 Likes

That sounds like a perfect supper, now I want bacon dammit lol.

6 Likes

It was really good!

Mmmmm. Bacon good! :yum: Praise the lard!

8 Likes

A friend had a boat built out. Finished last year. 22’ Radon stripped to the hull. Full cult following on these in Santa Barbara.Took a couple years. He saw the writing on the wall and stocked up on Marine plywood, resin, etc. Costs blew up. Everything is marine grade. Transportation costs as much as materials themselves.

4 Likes

It might just be me but definitely feel like stuffs going up and up in price in general. More than what would be considered normal.

7 Likes

I really wanted to build a sail boat about 25 years ago and even back then marine grade Okoume plywood with the Lloyd’s registration seemed astronomical high.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone and especially the big dawg, @TopShelfTrees1. I hope you begin to feel well soon!

I wish you all a great day, much love to you all and overwhelming amounts to @TopShelfTrees1.

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

:grinning: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Good morning everyone!

8 Likes

I tapped a little kef in with the bud I’m vaping and it peaked near to a mushroom high.
It gives you a little detachment and can change your perspective, but if I went any further I’d be steering off into the weeds again… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope all is well with you :slight_smile: have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Gooood morning @m0sirys @TopShelfTrees1 and everyone else.

5 Likes

Gooood morning everyone
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @TopShelfTrees1 @Indicana_Jones and @amumayuk

Just had a shitload of bed rest… gonna try and catch up

5 Likes