TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

hope you`ll feel better soon, brotha

5 Likes

Thank you!

Iā€™m falling very behind but Iā€™m telling myself 99% of it can be caught up on :slight_smile:

My body is the one I need to make sure stays whole

5 Likes

health is important! make sure your body gets the rest it needs!

5 Likes

Morninā€™ folks! :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

3 Likes

Top of the morning to ya @TrichomesToStun

2 Likes

I feel this this am!

Iā€™m so tired and under-slept might as well get my fighting Irish on!

Morninā€™ everyone!

7 Likes

Iā€™m the oppositeā€¦ my mom was getting concerned cause I just slept a bunch, was talking to her about recovery, and basically went ā€œthis is making me tired, I need to sleep againā€

Really rough when you feel like that @Pigeonman

Well, that was last night anyway. I feel like I got 24 hours sleep in 36 hours or more.

5 Likes

I hate that. I mildly injured my foot and needed to stay off of it a few days Mrs Foreigner was all walk it off and I was Iā€™ve injured myself playing sports to know this is a stay off it injury.

6 Likes

I got a little snippy but I apologized. I think itā€™s hard to see how someone is if you can only see the words they said.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s trying to help she just happens to be wrong.

4 Likes

Hehehe

I think my mom just needed more info on the situation and I was just feelingā€¦ very sluggy

She encouraged me to get fruit salad / diced fruit though, which was a good idea. I got diced peaches to nom on later.

Obviously I apologized for being difficult and in a bad mood.

2 Likes

We we are about to go on a walking trip and an injured foot would be a big disadvantage. I just think rest is the better healer.

And youā€™re allowed to be a bit bitchy if youā€™re not feeling well.

2 Likes

Seems like sluggy is deprecated and i shouldā€™ve said sluggish? Not that language is immutable.

1 Like

Well, I think so, but my momā€™s put up with a lot already.

I try and practice kindness and respect and appreciation while talking to her. Iā€™d rather over do it than not, to make up for when Iā€™ve had meltdowns and stuff

1 Like

Sleeping is a horrible attempt at resting

Iā€™m into months now of less than 4 hours sleep. And this broken pattern, Somehow going to bed around 11 still sees me fighting till 3:am before it happens

Iā€™m not having much Luck shifting those Patterns at this end

10 Likes

@MissinBissin i stopped looking at my sleep charts since the end of april because they upset meā€¦ A LOT.

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve seen things help, like

Making sure Iā€™m smoking sedative cannabis that wonā€™t fuck with my REM sleep

Reducing caffeine intake and stopping 4 to 8 hours before bed. I read something about how it has a delayed effect as you get older. I feel like thatā€™s accurate. Iā€™m 35 and if I drink more caffeine than usual itā€™ll have me pretty wired like 4 to 8 hours after I drink all that.

Exercise. Doesnā€™t apply if you canā€™t.

Milk, food, etc depends on your habits

Less screen time right before bed

Dim lights before bed

5 Likes

Honestly the weed thing mattered most more than all

2 Likes

My sleep is so fragmented that this means nothing to me. I canā€™t sleep without drugs.

3 Likes

Weed is fucking killer if youā€™re one of those delayed bedtime people @Foreigner

4 Likes