TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Oh I don’t mean weed but that’s in there sometimes too.

2 Likes

Fair enough, what do you use?

For me gmo and irene, stuff like that, when my tolerance isn’t sky high that stuff really helps me drift off.

Irene starting to look less shitty in the seed run tent, lol

4 Likes

I use 3 things for sleep.

Zopiclone buys me 3 hours
Clonazepam buys me an extra hour
Chloral for the middle of the night for when I’m invariably awake.

3 Likes

Have you looked into that mode of sleeping where you wake up for a couple of hours in the middle? Maybe thats what works for you

2 Likes

I love the items that you’ve listed Brother, and I am actively using all of them.

Indicas after dinner
No Coffee past 10 a.m.
TV is Evil kind of mentality, (except for ufc)
Morning Walks get shit
Moving…
Pain is a constant, but 10,000 plus steps is no biggie, its still a norm at the physical output end.
That I make happen one way or the other

6 Likes

I have an underlying condition one of the symptoms of which is no sleep:

Trust me, I’ve tried everything there is, practice good sleep hygiene.

It’s either drugs or don’t sleep for 3 days

5 Likes

Glad to hear it @MissinBissin

I’ve always had problems with my bedtime with a rigid schedule (work, school)

But I’ve read a lot of things that suggest we aren’t supposed to live a rigid schedule as humans to start with, and that’s why some people find it harder than others.

2 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting going off the drugs, to clarify. Just thought maybe multi phase sleep (I hope that’s what it’s called) might make sense

I’m not one of those anti medication people. Take what actually works for you and do your own research if you want to know the negative effects, etc.

3 Likes

Except for Forensic Files

4 Likes

I recently tried burst sleeping which didn’t work either. But lying down is nice either way.

3 Likes

Worked 12-hour rotating shifts for 30+years… I know about staying awake and sleeping mid-day.

Always took pride in being able to Live and use a 24/7 Clock.
( So many people Miss the Bliss of a Summers 3:00a.m. feel )

5 Likes

I worked that for a year, maybe less

I hated it

Felt like a zombie all the time

Would get home to my mom’s house, smoke for 3 hours, go to sleep

2 Likes

Don’t think my mom liked it much either, I was very useless at that time

2 Likes

I couldn’t do shift work. My body would be so confused all the time.

3 Likes

I can do shift work but not rotating shift, fuck that

3 Likes

Ive also had jobs with indefinite end times and the whole day is like “are we done yet?”

I need regularity and I hate to say it but structure.

2 Likes

You’d end up working 3 nights, get 48 to 60 hours? To switch back to day, 2 days, then 48 to get back to night. Sometimes you got 3 off but… still with the whole flip ya sleep thing

I need structure too @Foreigner just hate how inflexible the modern day workplace ended up being for most

3 Likes

Well I don’t need THAT much structure :joy:

Just a little regularity.

And you’re right, not very flexible

2 Likes

I quit my last job cause the manager was saying like

That day I left work cause I was still in pain, from hurting my back AT work, telling my manager beforehand, then my supervisor, then looking for my manager, then telling my supervisor I couldn’t I couldn’t find her, wasn’t enough. I also had to tell my co worker!

It felt like, why am I dealing with this level of micromanagement if you guys can’t communicate and coordinate?

What’s a supervisor job if they can’t supervise and coordinate so I can leave while I’m pain FROM working so hard?

2 Likes

I’m gonna ask @TopShelfTrees1 how he is

2 Likes