TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

That’s what i mean though like

Even if an older male worker is gonna act that way

It’s my job as a person of the younger generation generation to do better

My sister went to university for theater and ended up doing a lot of woodwork and set construction

She knows stuff that I never will

But she shows up to a job site, they don’t give her a chance cause she’s a petite lady

That made me pretty upset like she went to university and all that and always busted her ass with the stuff they had going on

2 Likes

It’s a hard line to navigate. It helps that all the other male managed accounts are in the toilet and hers is unstoppable.

But she’s a tough guy and can put people in their place if needed.

And bro culture will always be there but it doesn’t mean they have to be socks about it.

Unwanted attention is not fun.

2 Likes

Some stuff I don’t mind if it’s all friendly

Problem is when someone doesn’t wanna hear the word “no”

If everybody can try and respect each other I think it usually works out. I don’t think you’ve gotta be a robot at work. I like chatting with people and putting a smile on their face, making jokes. Friendly pranks, (not like, i ate your lunch hahaha)

It makes work more bearable for me

2 Likes

“No way did I eat your lunch it must have been Sarah from accounting.”

And like I said it’s a fine line. I’m a joker but it’s rarely done with any malice.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this got me good

2 Likes

Dude the first day i showed up someone drank my coke.

I guess they thought it was one of the sodas that the company bought, so the accountant/hr lady got me a bottle and made sure it wouldn’t happen again

But people drinking my soda in communal spaces 100% drives me crazy

4 Likes

yeah and sometimes its the high school bullies that havent got set straight types who act like that

1 Like

In this case it was a complete accident

But definitely had experiences with bullies not respecting boundaries, then blaming me.

1 Like

yeah shit happens but it sucks

2 Likes

Betcha it was Sarah from accounting again

2 Likes

We had a person who was snacking on other peoples Lunches… 3 refrigerators in a large lunchroom.

One evening a frustrated co-worker made some special brownies… and Magically, another worker had the shits for 2 days…

That fixed a lot of Double-Dipping; amongst Adults… it was hilarious to see “X” go Running down that Hallway lol

3 Likes

The usual advice I see on reddit is to start enjoying extremely spicy food. That way you can’t be held responsible for what anybody eats :slight_smile: even if they want to

1 Like

“One of these 6 donuts is poison and I don’t mean coconut.”

3 Likes

Problem with stuff like that, even if not fatal, is considered food tampering or a general hazard. Like how booby traps are illegal.

1 Like

It’s just a threat. Or write “dead mouse” on the bag.

1 Like

Don’t you mean…

DEAD DOVE

DO NOT EAT

1 Like

It said “DONUT” so I ate it.

1 Like

“Yeah, and I’m a hand model, so I am qualified actually.” (Sarah to Ryan)
“Normal. Dramatic. Normal. Dramatic. You get the idea.” (About the lights to Ryan)
“And if we’re airing our grievances here, I’ve been in character for four weeks now and it’s starting to take its toll creatively.” (Sara to Ryan)
“He’s a dog.” (About Ryan)

1 Like

I’m a qualified hand model. I’d show you but I’d have to charge.

3 Likes

That reminds me of another favorite absurd reaction

“But why male models?”

“Are you serious? I just told you that a moment ago.”

Mulder as a hand model with his hand in a capsule, lol

3 Likes