TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

She’s a chonker, how long til chop?

2 Likes

Soooooon! Another week maybe.

4 Likes

Hell yeah. Hope she swells up and frosts up even more for ya. Top shelf said this was really good stuff from what I recall.

2 Likes

Copa ancient og? Definitely looks like she is going to yield. Hope the smoke is AAA

5 Likes

Not sure…gift from TST. Smells great.

7 Likes

Glad you’re growing them!! I know he said he worked a lot on them and sent a lot of packs out. I think he’ll be happy you posted pictures here

6 Likes

Looking beautiful brother!

3 Likes

Two more weeks

3 Likes

I went and helped my boss frame his garage today with another coworker.
I locked my keys in my rig and had to getca ride home and then back to get it.
One hour each way.

Later this week it’s a man-camp.
The man-camp is 200 miles north of home.
It’s a 1 hour drive to work from the camp and the last 3 miles is so narrow that we have to take a side by side to the site.
The wife will man the garden for a bit.

6 Likes

You’re tough man. I’ve done jail when I was younger. I don’t know if I’m cut out for ‘man camp’ 200 miles from home.

4 Likes

I am looking forward to it. 7 days a week.
Primo food and the pay is great!
Plus, distance makes the heart grow fonder, in our case. :grin:

I can always tell them to get stuffed if I don’t like it.
I’ve only spent a few days in the clink and I didnt like it one bit.
I could only imagine the long term consequences :sleepy:

4 Likes

I was offered a job in a logging camp in Alaska when I was younger. I was working in the woods in WA state. I thought it a great opportunity! Seriously good pay, absolutely top notch food, 6 10 hour days a week and no place to spend your money. My then wife just couldn’t see it. Did I mention that she’s my former wife?! :wink:

Good luck!

7 Likes

You must have been headed to SE Ak before they locked up the timbers in the Tongass NF?

Yes sir, that’s me about 6 months every year.

Next year it’s going to turn year round for at least the next 5 years as the infrastructure upgrades here clear the design phase and we start to build.

12 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all had a great weekend ?! have a great day my friends.:slight_smile:

6rhqkj

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys & the rest of the crew. Drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. The sun :sun_with_face: is shining and it looks :eyes: like another great morning! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Goooooood moorning!

Just another Manic Monday.

I hope everyone is off to a great start this week.

You too @TopShelfTrees1 I hope you’re well!

6 Likes

Good morning everybody. Off to NC to go pick up a door.

5 Likes

out of likes for 22 hours… so take some of these :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smiley:

5 Likes

All I remember is that the camp was on an island with only logging roads. There were no permanent residents. This would have been in the mid to late 1970s.

5 Likes

My man!!! lol (1)

5 Likes