TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

1st book was really good
2nd book was okay but seemed rushed
And then you’re waiting for book 3 going like

Oh he just got lucky didn’t he…

2 Likes

Flow , The psychology of optimal experience . I read this years ago, can’t spell the author’s name haa haa

5 Likes

His name has like 4 Js in it

4 Likes

Coincidentally the same amount I smoked whilst reading it.

6 Likes

Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

I know we Canadians are weird but we don’t say eye like Jay right?

2 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of the OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, @amumayuk & the rest of the part 5 gang! :wink::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning hope your days sre starting well and you had some good sleep
:coffee: and :smoking: is on point this morning
getting the putdoor setup slowly but surely

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

It’s gonna be a long one for me. Better make my coffee a 3x! :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Breakfast at ny grandmas but then I gotta go for a swim and help clean the pool

12 Likes

OMGS @HighTilliDie !

I grew up with a pool, which meant I know how to maintain a pool. My sister also grew up with a pool but for whatever reason never locked in how to maintain it… cause when our folks went away on vacations we were left in charge of the house, and I learned early that if I let my sis look after the pool I’ll have a lot of work to do before the folks get home as last time she did it looked like your posted images. :face_vomiting:

Me: "For the love of the Gods if you weren’t gonna do the required maintainance why didn’t you at least over chlorinate it or at minimum add some pool shock!?!
Her: “I didn’t know where the chlorine was…” (it was in the pool shed marked “Chlorine”) “…and what’s Pool Shock?” (literal :man_facepalming: as my sis is 12 years older than me and therefore had 12 years of pool maintenance under her belt before I was even hatched.)

Well, now I care for ponds and no chemistry is ever added but for mozzi dunks and I clean the blooms by hand.

Good morning everyone!

14 Likes

I don’t see a pool. I do see a funny shaped horse trough, maybe. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. In the late 70s, early 80s, my guerilla skateboarder buddies cleaned out pools in unoccupied houses. Pump the pool, sweep it. Time to go BIG, or go home.
I went home. I surfed where falling doesn’t break bones and remove chunks of flesh and skin.

9 Likes

Good morning everybody.

@HighTilliDie just a couple drops of bleach per gallon and some pH down is all she needs.

6 Likes

I think @MoBilly and his granddaughter are fishing today. If they keep them alive, you could stock that.

8 Likes

We will be out on the bank fishing this afternoon weather permitting.
:v:t3:

11 Likes

have a good time !!! :smiley:

9 Likes

You can bet on that @m0sirys !
:facepunch:t3:

8 Likes

Well pool cleaning is now done. At least fishing for leaves that is. My grandma waited till I got in to tell me a squirrel a bird died in there and im like ahh great so that’s the funky smell besides the pond smell goooooodddd deal lmfao. Oh well she’s my babysitter and family above all. When family asks for help they know who to ask to get it done. My grandma asked my cousin about a month ago and he kept saying he would but then never did lol

12 Likes

Cherish the time together!

6 Likes

Went to leave my grandmas and the alternator or battery shit out on my wives car oh what great luck I have. At least I only made it to the end of the driveway and my mom’s husband is a tow truck driver

5 Likes