TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning everyone.

A few more days for some :ice_hockey: I slept like a baby and woke up like one too!

7 Likes

Did you wake suddenly screaming cause you shit your bed? :thinking:

:rofl:

Morning everyone!!!

:v: :grin:

11 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:[

i hope he didn`t ! that would be a shity day :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

F’ it… burns bed

You guys got me crackin up. Almost lost my coffee

5 Likes

that would be another brown accident! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

9 Likes

makes you wonder if last nights girl wasn’t amber heard

5 Likes

I said shit the bed not cut off a part of the finger. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure there is a band name or a super hero song to be made!

5 Likes

Ahh yes!

“Better make my coffee a 3x; that would be another brown accident!”

Also known as: “BmMcA3xTwBaBa!”

They are a post-punk ska band with desi influence. :rofl:

5 Likes

bad manners or brown accident …where are we going tonight . that would work, i think :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning guys.

Doc said I’m all good, can start doing more slowly.

5 Likes

that good to hear brotha! how are feeling today?

3 Likes

@m0sirys i’m certain this imaginary band would have a sitar player exclusively using a fart pedal:

7 Likes

of course they would itś a must have !!! :innocent: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Pretty good @m0sirys I was starting to feel better yesterday overall. Still was getting tense and sore but every day it feels less risky.

5 Likes

that sounds good ! :slight_smile: take it easy and slow .

3 Likes

Yes! I need a fart pedal!

Also I was imagining GWAR, but instead of milk, I could fling “mud”?

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone! Hope yall are having a great day! My car fiascos are finally over. My wives car was a fuel pump which set us back $665 and we had the landlords shop squeeze us in. Part was like $445 then they got us with like $220 of misc crap to get to the access panel underneath the backseat smfh. Then my car was the alternator and my sister’s husband came over and helped. He was there like 3 hrs then said yeah I can’t do anymore tonight sorry bye and dipped so I finished it myself this morning as we got the alternator up and studs in then realized there was a plastic cooling plate to divert heat that was supposed to be on it and he didn’t want to do it so he left. This morning I took the alternator off did it right and put it back on with my wives help. Glad to be done with that crap. Then he asks hey you wanna help me do my alternator next? Same exact car just a year older and much more miles I’m like ugh idk man lol. It’s not like he would pay me at all it would just be a hey thanks man I appreciate it

13 Likes

You should install it with out the piece on his ride too and be like “welp, that’s it for me.”

7 Likes

Where are my manners? Good afternoon everyone.

4 Likes