TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Ironically he did the same shit when we were doing the steering wheel bearing in my wives 2011 sonata. There was a hook that we couldn’t get in for the life of us and he got to a point and said we hammer this hook off or you get it towed because I’m over it and im like dude you already got paid wtf do you mean. Long story short we hammered it off and now the there is a rattle on the steering column every damn bump. Everyone keeps saying be nice he just had his baby and im like well that’s not a good excuse because he did it before clearly. Just trying to help our family. I essentially paid $200 for him to have me do most the work and keep me company and see my sister smh

7 Likes

Fuck that guy, charge him, get paid, and bail half way through.

4 Likes

Lmfao I’m trying my hardest not to change who I am because of someone else. I don’t want to be a dick to prove a point because in the end it just makes me look bad one way or another and karma will usually come back and get those people. It’s actually happened 2x with work issues. One guy was a boss and got demoted all the way down to a line worker on a seperate shift and the other guy got fired. Karma will find them eventually but I don’t want to change to a negative mindset because that’s when my anger issues come out. It’s also easier to kill them with kindness

7 Likes

It’s not being a dick imo, it’s just not being a doormat. I know not everyone will feel that way. I hear ya though.

5 Likes

The best revenge is to be unlike they who performed the injury - Marcus Aurelius

7 Likes

Good ol’ family lol

With my fam, they will lay on a thick coating of guilt trip. They’ve learned, for the most part, that when I say no, it means no. I’m a dependable dude but I won’t let, most of all family, take advantage of my kindness. If I say no and they ask why, I’m always brutally honest. I get called a dick… regularly, but it set a boundary usually only family will try to cross twice.

4 Likes

bon matin mes gremlins :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :grinning: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :smoking: :smoking: :fire: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @amumayuk and the rest of the family! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good morning @amumayuk @m0sirys @TopShelfTrees1 @HighTilliDie and everyone!

Gonna see how top is doing today. I know he’s probably got a shitload of work to catch up on just like me. Pretty stoked a bunch of it didn’t go to waste though.

He’s probably gonna get a kick out of it, if zoap turns out to survive. My clones didn’t take and neither did his. So I’d have to reveg that lame plant, lol

4 Likes

Mor ing everyone! Wishing y’all all the best!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 & friends! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sun_with_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

Hey :wave: @CADMAN, @Emeraldgreen, @Pigeonman! I saw :eyes: you guys were up too! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! TGIF, yes?!? What a week

:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

4 Likes

Mornin fellas.

4 Likes

I’m always awake it seems. Going back to night shift Monday. :sleeping: so spending the weekend camping while practicing to stay awake all night.

6 Likes

I worked night shift for years at metro :metro: and my daughter thought :thought_balloon: that daddy did not work :joy::joy::joy:! I used to love :heart: that shift 8 hours pay every night plus differential and only had to work from 11PM till 4:30AM home :house: by 6AM everyday! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Haha nice :+1: I wish. Mine are 12hr shifts 4 days a week.

7 Likes

Hope you are doing better Top. @TopShelfTrees1

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

7 Likes