10 Likes

:rofl:

13 Likes

Mornin’ folks

7 Likes

Good morni g everyone. Hope y’all don’t mind if I go right back to sleep

6 Likes

post harvesting seeds how long after can one try to germinate

just checked my lil seed chuck and it seeded well i think it will be bountyfull hopefully it turns out fire or retains most of mommas traits

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, @Indicana_Jones, @TrichomesToStun, @Pigeonman, @HighTilliDie, & the rest of you guys! Moving slow today, but I am up now drinking coffee :coffee: getting ready to get stoned. We got a beautiful day on the East Coast in MD! :hugs::crazy_face::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good afternoon guys. @amumayuk look into winterizing or stratification of the seed. I forget the exact term though. Needs to cure before germination.

7 Likes

will search for this later tonight thx for pointer

6 Likes

No problem, i should clarify that this process is mainly for seeds that are dormant for much longer. So you don’t need to follow these exact instructions. The idea was to introduce you to the concept so you understand that the seeds might not germinate right away even if “dry”

3 Likes

meaning older seeds or specific cultivars

2 Likes

Different species entirely lol. It’s just the whole idea of the seed coat having to finish its process.

4 Likes

Kinda, like I got peaches a few weeks ago and saved the seeds. They are in the fridge in a small bag of soil for about a month then the shell will fall off and when the seeds spurts a tail out I will live them to some pots and start to grow them indoors over the wither. But yeah 5 peach trees for a couple bucks.

4 Likes

Exactly! With cannabis seeds you don’t use soil or anything. But the point is they don’t necessarily come off the plant ready to germinate.

2 Likes

You sprout peach seeds in the refrigerator?

2 Likes

Yeah @Flower

1 Like

CRAZY DEAF PERSON BROKE INTO MY HOUSE

I swear to God, deaf people have no sense of boundaries

I grew up with this shit still crazy

Gave me a heart attack

3 Likes

Imagine a family friend you haven’t seen in years opening your bedroom door

Hey buddy you didn’t hear my knocks?

YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE CAUSE OF THAT?

4 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t think a seed would sprout in cold temperatures.

2 Likes

Is that called stratifying or is that something different? I suppose I could have googled :joy:

2 Likes

Is this why my peach pits don’t germinate? I put them in warm dirt

3 Likes