TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Lmfao wait what? How is no one questioning this?

1 Like

Yeah put them in a bag with some soil in the fridge and the shell will come off and there’s a seed in the pit.

3 Likes

What he said

2 Likes

Lol. Johnny Dangerously by the way

2 Likes

About to chow down on some smoked ribs, vape some dank herb and watch some HOCKEY!

I’ve warmed up to Edmonton over the playoffs. Pretty sure I watched every playoff game this season, without any expectations and there were four or five teams I really wanted to see make it, Edmonton being one of them… Soooo GO EDMONTON! #2 BABY!

5 Likes

Let’s go panthers. Stadium is 45minutes north of me.

And my last name is the same as one of the players… :wink:

5 Likes

Heck yeah, that’s awesome!

I ended up with food coma, smoked too much herbs and watched the game with one eye open.

The game itself was pretty exciting and both teams played HARD! Pathers goalie is a freaking madmad! I’ll tell ya, when Bobby was on his back in the first few seconds, I said okay OiIlers got this! I would be happy to see either team win to be honest.

One thing I’m not a fan of though, and it has nothing to do with the Panthers themselves, but that god awful “panther growl” soundbite. They need to fire their soundboard operator lol

Anywho,
Good morning everyone! I wish you all a great day! :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @InTheWoods, @TrichomesToStun, and the rest of you early risers! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

7 Likes

Good morning fellas.

7 Likes

Happy Sunday peeps, what’s on the books for today?

3 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Maybe this is a stupid question. Might even get me banned too. How come everyone talks like you’re still a part of all this?Are you? I don’t need to hear from anyone but you, thank you.
What’s going on really bums me out after all I’ve shared with you. It’s pretty chicken shit. Not even a simple acknowledgement of my daughter’s wedding? My family you claimed to care so much about.
I’ve been nothing but a good friend. To say I am bummed out about how all this is going down is an understatement. Maybe I’m out of line. I don’t think so.
Aside from neglecting to follow up on one mailing, I’m pretty clean here.

4 Likes

Good Sunday everyone. Hope you are having a great day

4 Likes

Good morning guys.

Really stunned at the pic I took this morning lol gonna send it to top shelf later

12 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @leetdood and the OG family!!!

have a great day ya all :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning fam. Back to work! Grumble grumble.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are well or are on the way to getting better soon! :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

4 Likes

That reminds me, I need to get a job when I catch up on life. Aghhhh

4 Likes