TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good afternoon @TopShelfTrees1 and friends. Was busy this morning. Looks :eyes: like another great day on the east coast, but the heat is coming this week. Have a good day! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!!

My texting app stopped working. Not sure if itโ€™ll fix itself later or if I need a new one. Lol

I talked to @TopShelfTrees1 yesterday and it sounded like he was still on the mend, and catching up on stuff when he could. Not sure when he will be back. But itโ€™s positive news!

9 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG family! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning crew. Hope youโ€™re all doing well.

@leetdood what is tst mending from? Thought he was just stepping back for a moment

8 Likes

He got sick right after, @DougDawson thought it was something going around, one of those flus or colds or whatever

4 Likes

It got him pretty good tbh, but heโ€™s doing better i believe

2 Likes

Here I am thinking heโ€™s just fishing and catching up on yard work!!

6 Likes

It sounded like it had him laid up pretty goodโ€ฆ hard to take care of plants like that but he did well

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 & the rest of the crew! :sunny::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

got mine from ebay, pretty cheap too, from what i remember.

4 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and all!

5 Likes

good morning everyone i feel like i was away for a week but was just a day

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

7 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, & the rest of you guys. Itโ€™s going to be another fantastic days on the east coast! Enjoy your day! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::joy::coffee::sunglasses::wink:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!!!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far! Hopefully we will see the return of @TopShelfTrees1 this weekend eh? If he takes any longer we are gonna name this thread the return of TST when he comes back lol. Yes I know it was a lame star wars joke

11 Likes

Good morning all! I see the master of the house is still not in. Thinking about you TST.
:pray:

10 Likes

Good morning everyone have a fantastic day.

6 Likes

You too @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes