TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

good morning @tst and the family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all have a great start into the day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, & the rest of OG that is up and about today. Going into the 90s today on the east coast! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

your too south of me we still under 70 here

2 Likes

Good afternoon all

Nice clerk at the store told me there’s a tornado warning, guess good thing I don’t go out much lol

Miss @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far!

8 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :coffee: :fire: :evergreen_tree: :smoking: :grinning: :sunny:

7 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, @HighTilliDie, @amumayuk, @Pigeonman, @Emeraldgreen, & the rest of the crew. The heat is on in MD, in the 90s :fire::comet::hot_face: for the next 10 days! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I only work the weekends so I beat the heat most the time. Tomorrow I have planned off because who wants to work when its supposed to be 97? Not me lol. I have a date with my daughter and wife to go to a coldspring at a national park and take some floats and chill on the river

13 Likes
You got the best play date scheduled so far @HighTilliDie ! That sounds like a great way to beat the heat!
5 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope @TopShelfTrees1 is doing good. Miss his positivity around here ! Hopefully he’s doing well

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
Float on the river with family sounds awesome

8 Likes

Good morning all!

9 Likes

Good afternoon everyone.

I’m looking forward too all the conversations on this thread again soon :crossed_fingers:

I wish you all a great weekend!

7 Likes

@Granola I got to chat with him yesterday. Still on the mend. He’s had a really rough time lately.

6 Likes

Spare a moment and send good vibes to @TopShelfTrees1 if you can :pray:

5 Likes

Hang in there Top. Miss ya Brother. Do whats best for you.

6 Likes

Good morning all! And Happy Fathers Day!
Hope you get your pegs under you soon brother @TopShelfTrees1 !

5 Likes

Good vibes sent @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and family! :

have a great day ya all :smiley:

OIP (3)

9 Likes

good morning everyone :grinning: :coffee: :smoking: :fire: :evergreen_tree:

9 Likes