TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

@TopShelfTrees1 Hope you and your family are doing well!

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, @Emeraldgreen, @m0sirys, @MoBilly, and all the rest of you cool :sunglasses: cats :cat2:! :partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Happy Monday to all the folks here. I wish you all a great week :tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

5 Likes

Morning folks!

5 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555
Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far!

5 Likes

Morning everyone! Rain this am and the AC tech tells me they “figured out a good solution” for our condenser / air handler problem so :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: it all stays running this week!

That’ll be the big test… in the last week the bedroom hit 30c which is… not good.

All the best to all y’all!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Good morning

@Pigeonman dude you aren’t kidding me. I had to risk getting the portable AC out of the shed, this heat is frickin insane. It went from like 30c to 26c overnight in my bedroom and now it’s going back up!

I can’t live like this lmao. Gonna grab some duct tape in a bit and hook it up. Those corrugated plastic hoses get easy to break too the older they are.

3 Likes

Morning Buddy. Feels like Summer all of a sudden… sitting near a waterfall just might cool you down .

Our gig this week, gets moved to next week with this weather! Its hapnin

5 Likes

Fingers Crossed @Pigeonman, 30c in mission control; yikes

6 Likes

I just installed a new 500gph pump and filter box in my large pond for my waterfall! It’s now nice and loud with rushing water in the far part of the yard and 20 min after walking away it was swarming with both bathing and drinking birds such as House Finches, Robins, Starlings and Cardinals!

9 Likes

Fricking magical when something like that just Bonds with nature.
Nice one @Pigeonman

6 Likes

I felt horrible for the technician. It if was 30c in the bedroom it must have been in the low to mid 40’s in the crawlspace attic… which is only accessible through the closet of our bedroom!

So we don’t use this closet and it’s extra intrusive when we need someone in to check on the AC. :confounded:

Massive thunderstorm over the lake right now… some rain on my still too but :crossed_fingers: this means the predicted temps today are gonna end up lower than their predictions!

3 Likes

I just leave my kitchen faucet running all day and get the same effect :joy:

5 Likes

@Foreigner i’m surprised you don’t have some sort of xen water fountain on a desk. Or a watter bubbler dish for buddy! :dog:

4 Likes

Looking for some early Pokes eh @Foreigner, stirring up the Shit Already !!

3 Likes

Yes it’s quite horrific… you don’t stop sweating… I have really long hair now to around the middle of my shoulders. So I kept sweating all night.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Yeah summer hittin’ HARD AF this year. Stay safe out there, folks.
:tophat: :sun_with_face: :coffee:

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I know you ain’t gonna see this for a bit; but if you do: YELL AT THE CLOUDS TO SEND YOUR RAIN HERE!!!

:rofl:

This reminds me that we all prob need to feed more than we were thinking due to the heat.

3 Likes

It’s not true of course. And such a thing would make me need to pee every 5 minutes.

5 Likes