TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Maw always used to say “You think we throw money away around here!!!” I never knew that was an actual thing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When he told me he found money in the trash again

I’m thinking like

Okay it must be your nephew cause nobody else would EVER do that right?

3 Likes

What type fixture do you have now that’s cool to the touch?

3 Likes

have you checked yet if he himself fits in that trash can.

HAHAHAHA.

4 Likes

Lmfao sometimes I want to take him out with the trash it’s so frustrating that he throws away literal cash and good parts

3 Likes

I’d put him in the trash can as a scare tactic… i mean i wouldn’t traumatize the kid but sticking him in there with the lid closed might just be enough to break the habit LOL
One of my nephews Mikey, in the terrible 2’s, would sit and scream and cry if he didn’t get his way. He would just flop himself on the floor and let loose. It was extremely annoying to the point you just want to throttle the kid LOL I finally figured maybe reverse psychology might work so I flopped down on the floor beside him and copied his tantrum the best my adult self could. His older brother Nick didn’t know what the hell I was doing and looked on in horror.
But Mikey… he sat up in sudden silence with a frustrated and indignant look on his face and stormed off to his room to play with toys. He never threw another tantrum like that with me again and babysiting the kids actually became pleasurable after that.
So ya… I say a few minutes in the garbage can might just do wonders for that problem LOL

6 Likes

Perhaps I overstated by using the word cool, it’s warm, but I could leave my hand on it all day and it would be fine.

It’s a Migro

3 Likes

This might be an appropriate action to take! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Problem is he’s my dad’s roommate essentially and my sisters (his mom) only worker as its a family business and I refuse to move back to IL to come work solely for her and work under him. He’s 22 and I just can’t begin to comprehend why he thinks it’s OK to throw away money. Now if you could even get over that fact he’s throwing away perfectly good HVAC parts because he doesn’t want to deal with holding onto parts for another job and would rather get the parts per job everytime even of its a waste of my on my sister’s (business owners) expense. I complain to her everytime and she’s just like yeah he’s boujee and that’s just Jackson for you and I’m like ooooooooooo I wanna strangle the little shit. She won’t even talk to him and be like hey dont do that

4 Likes

That sucks and he sounds like an idiot. I had do many spare used parts when I ran my electrical business that gave me the ability to save my time and to pass that savings on to my customers. By being a parts pack rat :rat: I was able to help a lot of senior citizens that might not have been able to afford repairs. :innocent::hugs::crazy_face::blush::slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

A buddy of mine is an electrician and at the end of every job he picks up every scrap of waste wire and strips it down to bare copper while watching tv.

When he’s got a big ball of it he takes it to the scrap metal depot.

8 Likes

LOL he’s a 22 year old being a 2 year old? :rofl: I thought we were talkin about an actual 2 year old throwin stuff in the trash
man I need to smoke another bat :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Boujee ? lol tell her stop enabling him and call it what it is narcissist who thinks hes someone hes not. or retarded. pls strangle him as this got me way more heated than it should have hahhaha

3 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the familly!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you are all doing good!! have a great day my friends! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

good morning :coffee: :coffee: :shower: :smiley: :smoking: :smoking: :fire:

6 Likes

Ja guten Morgen, alles gut bei Dir? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

alles gut in der Nachbarschaft

5 Likes

thats good to hear ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning :grinning: @TopShelfTrees1, @amumayuk, @m0sirys, @Foreigner, @SHSC-1, &the rest of you guys! Hope all are inside enjoying hot :hot_face: coffee :coffee: & some good smoke. Hot again in MD so I am staying cool :cool:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning fam. Time to go get another business license. Hooray for bureaucracy.

6 Likes