TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

tax money well spent they say

4 Likes

Joy for a morning do you get to play on the federal tax website also?

3 Likes

Good morning OGers!

Iā€™ve been keeping a low profile lately, but have a few minutes to check in on the gang this morning. Still no sign of @TopShelfTrees1, I see. Thereā€™s NO WAY heā€™s going to be able to catch up on all thatā€™s been covered here in his absence. ā€¦Just as well. I suppose he was feeling overwhelmed with the need to respond to everybody. And heā€™s been active in a LOT of threads. A change of scenery (break from the routine) can work wonders for the psyche.

6 Likes

Nooooo. I donā€™t do that. Please donā€™t wish that on me :joy:

4 Likes

Youā€™ll need to fill out this form in triplicate. White copy, yellow copy, pink copy.

And if you do it wrong youā€™ll have to do it again.

3 Likes

Back of the line sir.

3 Likes

You used a comma when clearly a semicolon was called for so no tax refund for you.

5 Likes

We will also be assessing a $79.99 penalty for using blueish black ink instead of standard black. We only accept payment in moon cheese certificates. You have 15 minutes to make payment before additional fees and penalties kick inā€¦ 14 minutes.

3 Likes

HAPPY JUNETEENTH EVERYBODY! THE GOVERNMENT IS SHUT DOWN TODAY! Hooray!

3 Likes

Wow - Just might have to try that when the 3 year old throws another tantrum !

2 Likes

that sucks

3 Likes

No biggy man. I have one more day on the job Iā€™m working on and my customer is too packed with her own work and summer with the twins for me to come in today. I just thought Iā€™d use this down time to make something happen. Iā€™ll just build more cabinets today! :grin:

14 Likes

Outta likes.

Wow, building cabinets in the front room! Iā€™ve built cabinets but never in the living room! rofl

4 Likes

Well it hit 32c in the bedroom yesterday afternoon and now 2 senior technicians later our AC is currently running.

Humidity in the attic is tripping a sensor, the ac needs to run to bleed out said humidityā€¦ so itā€™s a :recycle: problem and they hope that by moving the sensor into an alternative but still effective if shit goes down place with many :crossed_fingers: that we donā€™t have the AC condenser shut itself off anytime soon.

I feel so ill sleeping through 27c heat with fans blowing hot air on me and the dog. Sheā€™s from Texas so sheā€™s doing better than the missus and I in this heat/humidity. The bird is from OZ so he doesnā€™t give a fuck about the temps but does give a fuck about how horny he is and lets us know loudly of his sexual frustration! :sob: / :rofl:

To all yā€™all: HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

15 Likes

Lol. Itā€™s my cabinet shop. You donā€™t wanna see the garage right now. I moved every piece of tools and scaffolding and scraps of drywall that I no longer needed out there and itā€™s ā€¦ itā€™s woof.

5 Likes

Holy smokes @Pigeonman Iā€™m super happy you got that figured out. Iā€™d have been pulling my hair out trying to troubleshoot a sensor tripping from high humidity. Iā€™d jump right off the edge of my bed head first.

4 Likes

probly jamming to nelly in his head

4 Likes

@Pigeonman I had issues too, check out my messy setup and hack lol

If itā€™s stupid and it worksā€¦ it ainā€™t stupid

9 Likes

Good afternoon everyone hope yall had a great day!

6 Likes

good cooking morning everyone :fire: :sunny: :smoking: :coffee: :coffee: :evergreen_tree: :smoking:

2 Likes