Pepperidge Farm remembers

4 Likes

@leetdood my heart to yours growmie! :sob:

You canā€™t tell me how to live my life! :rofl:

LEMMY!

:rofl:

13 Likes

good morning family! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish ya all a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1dqdnt

10 Likes

Morning, people of the world

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall have a great day today!

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @TopShelfTrees1, @m0sirys, @Redrum92, @HighTilliDie, @MissinBissin, @TrichomesToStun, @Pigeonman, & all the rest of you guys. Looks like another hot :hot_face: day on the east coast. Keep cool :cool: guys! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

look ash a getto p-trap appeared!!!
P as in pepsi

6 Likes

good morning @m0sirys i like the P&B stuff but you posting it makes it a hell funny this morning the doobie got me thinking a bit too much maybe but i assume you are german? because of a few german posts? either way i like the idea of a fellow OGermanian that still strive for world domination, hopefully you get my humour and dont find this offending

have a great day may the world be at your reach

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Enjoying my nice warm coffee, watching some 4x4 stuff on MotorTrendā€¦ Saturday stuffs!

Have an awesome weekend yā€™all!

3 Likes

Morning everyone!!!

Looks like more rain today!

9 Likes

I was surprised to see that some places require licensed food service to have sinks with air gapped drainsā€¦ so like the drain water could not overflow

1 Like

Itā€™s so sewer water cannot back up into the sink . It will run out onto the floor and into required floor drains with traps and trap taps.

5 Likes

Definitely, I was just surprised because I didnā€™t know

You should buy roes for the wife ! That a true partner gotta show her shes the best !

1 Like

Itā€™s ok. The first full moon of summer is tonight.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what roes are? Lol

1 Like

my guts tells me roses

4 Likes

I have a shitty spell check and i was trying to say roses !Roses !!! Hahahah

2 Likes

good morning everybody i wsnted to sleep more but nature was caling me and i cant sfford to not answer it right away

2 Likes

Itā€™s morning. Hurrah. Go back to sleep Foreigner. Ignore the coffee. Itā€™s not for you yet.

4 Likes