TopShelfs trees (Part 5)

Dont know what happened but I along with many others:

1.) Many of us Sent money or stamps to help with postage to get the Bag of Oranges out. Some even donated more than once. Nothing recieved.

2.) I also sent money along with others to buy Jenny Kush. Never saw what was done with them.

3.) He was also given the Ok for a Coop run of UGORG. Not sure if they ever started or finished.

For the above reasons I also bow out until restitution is made.

11 Likes

This is fuckin wack. Top sent me a bunch of packs for free and never asked me for anything in return.

@Smooth Iā€™m pretty sure BOO had problems reversing.

If yā€™all were blowing up my inbox with this same energy thats on display right now, Iā€™d have wiped my hands clean of all this bullshit too, especially if a bunch of shit just went wrong and thatā€™s that. Some times shit goes wrong. Take the L and keep pushing forward.

3 Likes

If that was the case, Iā€™d agree with you. But when people give you money and resources and then you completely ghost them, thatā€™s pretty messed up. If the runs didnā€™t come out as good as expected why ask for money and resources to get them out?

5 Likes

Iā€™m out too. Personal reasons concerning ethics.
Glad some folks had a decent experience. Not sure what packs you referred to. I sent him boxes of packs that he wasnā€™t supposed to give away, but did.
If you think you got taken by someone misrepresenting themselves, join the club. Gotta admit he pulled a good one on us. Wake me up if he returns. Unfollowing this thread.

5 Likes

Im pretty sure seeds were made. There was no reversal Im aware of.

1 Like

Seeds were fem I believe. Iā€™m no seed maker but Iā€™m pretty sure a reversal is necessary to make seeds from fems. Some one correct me if Im wrong. Iā€™m just some asshole on the internet.

1 Like

Looking back at PMā€™s he started to put packs together for ā€œthe ones who helped himā€ on April 1st, thatā€™s actually pretty funny.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going to throw too much shade but active on IG but also taking a break here is a little suspicious.

We will see what happens in the coming weeks.

4 Likes

They were Fems. You are right. But plenty seeds were made. Go read some of the Bag of Oranges thread. Even pucks and labels were made and donated.

2 Likes

Yea he was shucking some here, so definitely seeds.

And then money.
https://overgrow.com/t/boo-bag-of-oranges-reproduction-in-honour-of-brother-useful/119569/1132?u=justanobody

1 Like

I said it on bag of oranges, but Iā€™ll say again to clarify

I donated a lot to top to make sure it gets done. Iā€™ll try my best to help him get it done, he was just seriously ill.

He should have all the items right now I believe but please be patient and give him time to catch up on his personal life and garden. I will help him if need be.

I understand others have donated a lot of time, money, items etc also. I just encourage you to be patient and keep in mind things are in progress. He has all the items and itā€™s just putting together the packs and sending them out.

Yea, so thatā€™s great, I think weā€™d like to hear that from him, not you. If you take money and resources from people, and then just ghost everyone, thatā€™s messed up. It should be addressed by him, not you. Heā€™s a grown man fully capable of speaking for himself.

13 Likes

Temporarily closed.

10 Likes