TopShelfTrees grow and show

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1.

3 Likes

We’re off to find the stanky… The Wonderful Wizard of Danks.

:musical_note:
Follow follow follow follow follow in Top Shelf’s ranks.

4 Likes

So they are still in PT atm but I also have :
6x alien tech @JAWS
6x Skunky D x Skunky Brewster @schwaggyp
6x Gmo x UGORG @jaws
6x CQSM #4 BX1 from @Shevchenko
4x Victory Lap Badd News @hughdunno which are replacements from the ones I culled recently the only thing I can’t replace is my Corey/Heime from @hoss8455 so I’m debating on what to add from him

15 Likes

Good morning brother, how was the exhibit? Sounds really cool.

4 Likes

Love it! We most definitely are @MrGreenJeans

5 Likes

It was interesting, we had fun.

14 Likes

Looks very cool! I love stuff like that, hope I get to experience it too :crossed_fingers:t3: glad you guys had fun!

5 Likes

It’s in Toronto and if you go, get one of the Ipads they offer. It’s much better than using your phone. The last exhibit is virtual realiwhere you see a bunch of animals right up close and personal. It was a trip.

10 Likes

That sounds awesome! I want to go back to Ripleys and take my sons as just me and my wife went, hopefully I can squeeze them both in this year. I also haven’t been to the ex since it’s been redone so I’d love to get over there too.

8 Likes

Careful with those, they’re pretty wild and don’t really like being indoors.

Other than that… may the stench be with you hah

8 Likes

I need to throw some more down actually, I want to look through at least ten right now as I know they are gonna be all over the vile map :wink: pretty stoked regardless

9 Likes

that’s soo cool! I’d love to check out that place! :100:

@TopShelfTrees1 you killing it over there! Pulling up a :chair: for sureee! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you @DannyTerpintine glad to have you along for the adventures ahead :wink:

7 Likes

Gonna put a hammock up in this corner

4 Likes

Glad to have you @BirD gonna be some FUNK in here I promise you :wink:

5 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1, looking :eyes: like another GR8 day on the East Coast in MD. :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Yo @TopShelfTrees1
Mind if I come in and hang out with you for awhile??
Like to see what you have growing.

9 Likes

Most definitely @BigMike55 very glad to have you around. Always enjoy watching your work . :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

Thanks bruh.
Don’t like to invite myself into other folks threads. I like an invite first. But you have some strains going that I’m way interested in.
Thanks.

7 Likes

What the F is this stanky smell?? I think I’ll sit right here.

Can’t wait to see what you got cooking @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes