Tracker's share/trade

Ho! Ho! Ho! :santa: It’s a very @Tracker Christmas this year!
Thanks for the bonus toothpicks, and Citrus Flower to boot :green_heart:
Interesting packaging, are they in the middle with 2 tiny stoppers at each end?
Gonna have to do some homework on the Citrus :tangerine::lemon:
Merry Christmas to you and thoes around you :snowflake::snowman::snowflake::deer::snowflake:

Love the card as well. I think I saw a similar one from someone looking for the doner on free seeds. No writing,just a card

10 Likes

Yes. Be careful when you remove the ends. Open one channel at a time to remove what you’re going to germinate. Then replace stopper. You can store them in the same container in the bag with the silica sachet.

See the first post on this thread.

4 Likes

Dying art of calligraphy :+1: :ok_hand: @Tracker

4 Likes

Yep but this is what I’m looking for :+1:

@Wizdom hand writing in general is becoming a lost art.
I deal with kids under 20 all the time, and need them to sign paperwork for car insurance.
Half of them have no clue what I’m asking them to do, and the other half just sign with their initials. No personalization. It’s kinda sad.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl:. when asked to use or read cursive writing. :thinking::thinking::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: what’s that hydrophilics :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I can attest to this!

The kids at boy scouts had to sign up for camp outs and holly shart. Not a single one could sign their names. Each kid printed their name with the printing of a 5 year old.
Mind you some of these kids are 17… One of the 17 year old’s just made Eagle and still cant sign his name… WTF!

3 Likes

This generation is failing miserably in the back in the day ways. I always wonder :thought_balloon: what the hell do they teach them in school :school:. You take away there electricity and electronics and the are lost :angry:! They all think :face_with_monocle: that we don’t know nothing :joy::joy::joy: and they can rule the world :earth_americas: with them iPhones :iphone: and it never occurred to them who invented these toys of joy they all possess and distract them from all the wonders of life’s true experience! Now that my daughter is grown she realizes just how much mommy and daddy really truly know.

5 Likes

I appreciate handwritten script. I like to script on special communications. I consider seed shares to be special communications.

I have to write down a lot of notes for work, and my handwriting there looks like sloppy shite!

5 Likes

It’s all good bro :sunglasses:, nothing like seeing someone take the time to hand write :writing_hand: anything now a days! I still got pen pals that are all around the world :earth_americas: and we all managed to find time to only pen letters to each other 2 or three times a year, even if is just a post card from a vacation or a road trip! :wink::relaxed::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

This drawing is for a pack of…

Dream6 fem

from my early 2023 winter fem garden. For more info see the Tracker’s garden thread and the first post on this thread.

Please take care to not overwrite any entries. If you get a save error, cancel your edit and try again.

This drawing will close in 24 hrs.

If you already have this from me please do not enter

1. @MyrtleGrounds
  2. @MoBilly
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @potpotpot
  5. @globalhead
  6. @IKEA22
  7. @Jpaul :us:
  8. @HollySun91
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @BeTheLight
  11. @seeds2weeds
  12. @CocoaCoir :us:
  13. @MikeyMeteor
  14. @harveest
  15. @olschool
  16. @Jim
  17. @GallacreekD66
  18. @Natea
  19. @calman1955 :us:
  20. @Dannyrawdog420
  21. @Movement13
  22. @Cormoran
  23. @Whatnow
  24. @THCeed
  25. @Tuned :canada:
  26. @djtrip
  27. @Zolorp :us
  28. @sunra108 :us:
  29. @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow:
  30. @Piter :es:
  31. @Trae1170
  32. @jamMAKEcan
  33. @OnePassionateGrower
  34. @Garcimore :fr:
  35. @patsnumone
  36. @splinter7
  37. @BIGJ
  38. @Conitl
  39. @503BudMan
  40. @Originalweedman
  41. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  42. @Ghost_Rider
  43. @LzBoy
  44. @Pleiochasium :us:
  45. @I.am.human
  46. @Green_Light :us:
  47. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  48. @420noob :us:
    add more numbers if needed

If you already have this from me please do not enter

40 Likes

Thanks for the chance at these!

2 Likes

Thanks Tracker ! Sounds like a dream to grow hehe

2 Likes

Thank you @Tracker!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Tracker for a chance for your fem seeds.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Tracker!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :green_heart: :100:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance, @Tracker :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Tracker for another fine giveaway!

1 Like

Thank you for the chance.

2 Likes

Thanks! This sounds right in my lane.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Ill jump in at 15 ty @Tracker

1 Like