Tracker's share/trade

Thanks for The Gratitude and Peace of Overgrow an such. HAPPY NEW YEARS YOUALL… @Upstate
Just like Open Pollinated, ‘Deep Chunk’ (Californian – Afghan Hindu Kush)…Sounds like a good pure Ibl…let’s See …another know any preservation of Derp Chunk …thanks

Peace ,overgrow the world

2 Likes

The wiki needs fixing… @Tracker …i was going to sign up but my screen says 28 then 31 … It say trae is at 28 but on sign up it says 31 is trae. So I’ll wait till wiki has been corrected.:thinking:.:+1:.

3 Likes

I added the extra numbers in. Anyway, if numbers are messed up in the wiki editor, they are automatically fixed after saving the edit.

3 Likes

Gotcha, always better to air on the side of caution :warning::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the giveaway @Tracker very nice of you 🫵 and thanks for the chance! :sunglasses:

Good luck :+1: to all! :ok_hand::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thanks @Tracker for clearing it up.:thinking:. Im in now.:trophy:. oh yeah im in oh yeah im in . cmon #32

4 Likes

I just won these, and thought that since I’d won on @Tracker that was it. One and done. But your saying we can still sign up for other strains that we haven’t won?
Awsomesauce… This day just got better!
Good luck everyone :seedling:

2 Likes

Yes. If you don’t already have Dream6, then it’s fair game.

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Tracker!

2 Likes

Such a stoner… I won Dream Genie not Dream6…
Ouuuu it’s on! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Sannies isn’t back by any chance…with a different website or anything

Really loved the breeder’s he had in his site

Been looking for N.A.W. had a Strawberry Blues that would be great to get my hands on…no to mention all the other great stuff he had…in my humble opinion that is

Sorry to jack your thread…just miss Sannies shop

2 Likes

Thanks @Tracker for sharing your awesome genetics with us… helping post Christmas depression:)…for real though

1 Like

The first seeds I ever bought were from Sannie. Sent cash in an envelope and waited over a month to receive. Those were the days.

I’m not aware that Sannie is operating under another name or through another site. Too bad. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

3 Likes

#47 @percyryan66 wins Dream6. Please send DM.

25 Likes

Nice win @percyryan66 thanks again @Tracker

6 Likes

Congratulations @percyryan66

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @percyryan66 on the win for the Dream6 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Tracker for the exciting giveaway with a great strain! :facepunch:🫵:tophat::tophat::tophat::wink::boom::zap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

damn my boy @percyryan66 is cleaning up lately …Well done buddie…CONGRATS

4 Likes

Congrats @percyryan66 .on your beans from a excellent chucker…
Thanks excellent chucker mr @Tracker

5 Likes

Congrats @percyryan66 on your Excellent Win ! ! ! :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks:
Thank You @Tracker.
Appreciate the Opportunity.

5 Likes

@percyryan66 nice job brother. Looks like your luck is turning around !! :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes