Trade my high CBD Hurkle seeds

no longer available.

Cannatonic is a sativa, you should try it! Is it straight Cannatonic or C99XCannatonic? either one will be more sativa than C99XRomberry. Romberry is a cross of two indicas.

1 Like

as you wish…I did make the seeds and grow the parents of course! sativa

I would gladly take those Cannatonic beans if no one else wants to trade. I don’t have much to trade at the moment. I usually pop and share beans with friends as soon as I get them. I was hoping for the Cannatonic from @Muleskinner but got the Hurkle x C99. So I haven’t ran high CBD, but have a few seriously ill cancer patients requesting it, my mother included, she has breast cancer. If not no biggie, I have the hurkle to try. I will be doing a grow journal in the next few weeks showing @LED_Seedz Street Outlaw, and @Muleskinner C99 x Romberry and Hurkle. So stay tuned.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Me too, I can’t wait. Your pics look insane. I know I keep blabbing about the upcoming journal, but I’m super excited. I usually run 7-10 strains at a time to experiment with, I know it’s a bit much, but I have a hard time sitting on beans. The only problem with that sometimes is canopy control. It’s an art.

2 Likes

I used to be a special effects guy at Universal.

Kidding of course, but thank you.

3 Likes

i prefer popping entire packs at a time to keep the best one

6 Likes

Understandable. I alway like to have some back ups, in case I really like it and some b.s. goes down.

1 Like

Hey @pookie123, how’s it going brother? I think you read my post wrong. I have some Hurkle from @Muleskinner, and the Hurkle x C99. So I will give that a try for some CBD and see how they like it. It is my mother not sister who has breast cancer, and I know an older gentleman who is having a really rough time with colon cancer. If they don’t like the Hurkle, I will find something else for them. I appreciate the generous offer, but they should go to someone who doesn’t have any Hurkle to try. I’ve been looking at Quin n Tonic by La Plata Labs, which is Harlequin x Cannatonic, if anyone has any feedback on this strain? I was just asking about the Cannatonic because I was hoping for that because of the reputation it has in the CBD world. Thanks again.

Yeah that Juanita la Lagrimosa is the grandmother of all CBD! She was a cross of Reigna Madre and NYCD. Nobody knew she had a 1:1 CBD:THC ratio until they entered it into a cup and the testing came back.

I have some of those from reggae seeds and got two phenotypes. One THC, the other 1:1. She smells of flowers and honey. One of my favorite strains!

3 Likes

the unlabeled white one was Hurkle F2, there was no Hurkle X C99 from me. There were also few extra NL75 (Northern LIghts) X Hurkle in there. also a couple Cannatonic X C99.

Canntonic and Hurkle are both nice strains for flavor and buzz, regardless of the CBD in there, most people don’t notice anything different w/ the CBD. just look at the pictures on the breeder websites.

2 Likes

Sorry, yeah that’s The other one I got, NL75 x Hurkle. Hadn’t looked at them since I got the package.