Trading Divine Seeds, ISO CBD-dominant cultivars

Well, this is unfortunate. I received today 3 packs from Divine Seeds that are THC strains when I specifically talked to their representative requesting CBD-dominant cultivars. I have no use for these due to medical conditions.

Is anyone willing to trade for CBD-dominant cultivars? These are un-opened breeder packs I simply cannot use.

Note that I’ve never tried anything from this breeder before, so I can’t say anything about them good or bad.

6 Likes

GREETINGS…let me search through my meager collection. I have a “few” CBD dominate offerings. By Wednesday, I’ll PM a List, if that’s agreeable. Plus, I have “several” Hemp Strains/Varieties (“straight CBD”). Take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you, bud! That is agreeable, of course. I am mainly looking for type 3 chemovars, but I have never tried type 4 (“straight CBD”), which may be interesting for “other projects” :smiley:.

2 Likes

So, I did get a few offers for trade, and one person willing to send me some CBD varieties for nothing. The latter person needs a couple weeks, if they respond (no rush, you know who you are). But the couple of other people that offered to trade, I didn’t respond to yet, because I made a mistake a week or so ago:

My medical condition is I get seizures and resulting panic attacks when I consume most types of cannabis, even type 2 chemovars. I also get them randomly now, after decades of dealing with this, and trying to find the right type 1 flower.

A week or so ago, I had a pretty bad episode, and to try calming myself, I decided to go through my collection of seeds and organize them into this seed organizer I bought recently. In doing so, I mistakenly opened the breeder packs pictured in the opening post, forgetting that they were up for trade.

So, I can no longer send out any seeds in original breeder packs. I know this is a deal-breaker for some people, so I wanted to be upfront here. I still have many THC-dominant cultivars I am willing to trade for CBD-dominant cultivars, though.

I could make a list of some of the varieties I have if there is any interest. I don’t have much use for them anymore.

Sorry, and thanks everyone!

3 Likes