“traveling card experience”

This thread is to post the arrival and departure of the card that is moving from one OG member to another, the concept is just this. Simply remove the beans that you are sent write something in the card, add your name to it, include a new flip and pass it on to a new OG member of your choice. When the card gets full of writing just start a note to move forward with it or add a new card to it. LETS KEEP It GOING!

18 Likes

just got this in the mailbox :mailbox: yesterday from @Bobgrows and want to thank you so much, this very interesting concept and I will be calling this the traveling :luggage:card that I will load with a flip and keep it moving forward. I will not reveal the person I will be forwarding it, but will be looking :eyes: to see it happily moving on. What a GR8 concept to be part of, LETS KEEP IT UP :+1:! :wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::confetti_ball::balloon::mailbox::tada::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Hehe I was playing and didn’t even know. First of all, sorry @OhNo555 because the envelope you’re getting looks like it was done by a 3 year old. And I reused a flip to send to @Bobgrows so… keep it keeping on! I felt bad about the reusing until now. Thanks. :metal:t2:

10 Likes

Oh never feel bad about a reuse recycled anything!
Why not reuse? Why waste?
It will be interesting to see the routes the traveling card will see.
@OhNo555 thank you for setting this up. :pray:
I have another idea…:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Talk soon…

15 Likes

It’s all good bro :sunglasses:, you are welcome to start one yourself as a traveling companion card. Just want to keep this light :bulb:, fun :star_struck:, and uplifting for all to enjoy. I did not start this concept, but I did give it a title and am going to pump up the promotion of this to get all OG’S involved in OVER GROWING THE WORLD! :earth_africa::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::star_struck::wave::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Bring it girl :girl::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::tophat::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Another kinda progressive card…
You add 2 strains, same one or 2 different.
Recipient takes one, then adds 2 of his own… next person takes one , adds 2 more…it can come back to any of the senders as the last senders discretion.

Every sender is sending 2 packs. You always add more than you take.
We will set a number or have a raffle for the full envelope .
Do we do a wiki to see who would be interested in participating and use the wiki as the progressive sending. Do a random draw after each time it has landed to see who gets it next??
Thoughts??

11 Likes

You know me by now and I am always all in for fun :star_struck:! Let’s do it! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::rofl::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Maybe we will continue to use this thread 🪡 for it. My goal :goal_net: this year is to start showing my grows and creating a gaming (Trivia, Riddle solve, & more!) giveaway thread for all to have fun :star_struck: and use as well! :tophat::star_struck::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

I’ll get a large enough card.
When I get the card , you can set up the wiki for who wants to be involved.
Since I still need to send your #2 to you. That can be the she start…:thinking:yes?

6 Likes

I love this idea! :sunglasses:
I would love to see a list of “where” it goes also, along with the “who” it goes to. I’d love to see it go to all 50 states. Simple, easy and entertaining stoner fun! :green_heart: :100:

6 Likes

We need to put a notation in the card or DM the person that gets the card forwarded to them so they remember to post to this thread 🪡 and we should be able to see :eyes: where the Eagle :eagle:keeps landing :flight_arrival:. I will DM the person I sent it to, and tell them to post a picture and to write a little bit! I will not identify this person in hopes they post. :+1::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::star_struck::tophat::sweat_smile::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Love that idea!
Give m e a week or so. House full of family right now.

3 Likes

Love this. I’m game.

:green_heart:

4 Likes

WHAAAAT??? A “Wiki”, never heard of such a thing!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Count me in on the fun. Good luck with the plan, enjoy a GREAT New Year, everyone, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This is a dead brilliant bunch of ideas. This and @BRMTreefarmer 's recent fractal giveaway are some really genius ideas to keep genetics moving.
Always something to be impressed by on these boards.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

This landed today, thanks @OhNo555 …it’ll continue its journey tomorrow.

7 Likes

I am glad :slightly_smiling_face: to see the card moving on! Let’s keep it going OG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tophat::clap::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

@OhNo555 have you checked your mail yet?..:thinking:

1 Like

Yes, and working on it as we speak :speaking_head:. :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yaay!!
Can’t wait…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like