TrevorLahey's Low Budget Growing Part 4: "The Hunger Games"

I voted for you yesterday Trev, I don’t want you selling your soul for one mars light, you might need it at some point lol. You are level pegging with the other 2 at 23% ATM.

2 Likes

Appreciate the nod buddy, but my soul was sold long ago! Anyone on the list really would rock it though, its not a contest and people should be voting for who they’d like to see run it, and still its ultimately the sponsors choice.

I’m in the city today for the Race Weekend. No I didnt run, my sister did. Was a good day but a cold morning with heavy frost at 4am. Scared to go home and check on my garden!

Eastern Passage was so beautiful it’s been years since I’ve been there!

14 Likes

Yeah looks like a lovely calm day there, and no fog for a change lol.

1 Like

Got back home, plants dont seem to have been damaged by the frost. Thankful for that. Im going to give them a better working over tomorrow.

6 Likes

Thats good, still feels chilly out there to me.

2 Likes

Outdoor update

15 Likes

Update on the FAM tent

Its day 75 now, thinking it’s time chop these down

12 Likes

Sweet, looking dankalisious. What’s next up?

2 Likes

Not sure yet, most likely a mix of fem autos. I’ll have 2 grow spaces available just gotta decide what I wanna do with them lol

4 Likes

11 Likes

Off to work on this monster auto from @ReikoX it’s so resinous it’s like pure goo!

15 Likes

Wow that’s a huge auto, did you top it or anything?

Also I had aphids on my outdoor pretty bad a while ago, a few good hose blastings took care of them no problem!

4 Likes

@beacher nope just flopped the main over when it got to be too tall and fed it 3-4 times per day.

I’m not even sure if it’s my biggest auto yet, but still it’s a monster for sure!

10 Likes

And onto the second plant! Its pretty huge too and smells skunky!

FAM#2 hung up to dry in the tent

Let’s put FAM#1 in there too

Think we are gonna do a dry trim this time around for both testing and because the tent is usually 40% RH or lower. See if we can bring out some of this funk I’m smelling.

Looks to be a good result!

13 Likes

Dont forget my 10% tax for the free seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Seriously @ReikoX I wish you were here right now to smell, touch and eventually taste these beauties. I touched the bigger one earlier and had a big string of resin stick to my fingers as I lifted them away.

Many thanks for providing the seeds for this round they still turned out to be monsters despite all the troubles I had.

I’m sitting here now sampling some of the runt FAM and it’s just lovely, has a cheese taste with a bit of skunk in there. Love it!

Cheers!

8 Likes

Closet update

This might be the frostiest Dark Spark/Devil I’ve grown yet!!!

17 Likes

Considering the nutrients problem, they came out really well in the end, these fam autos do have great taste and smell, even uncured, I have been smoking mine since they came down and were dry enough to spark up.

5 Likes

California Orange x Durban Poison

Smells nice has a pinene-citrusy smell as its drying. Thanks to @Cobra50 for sending me these great seeds from FDM, Its gonna be a good smoke for sure.

10 Likes

Got some nice sparkles to it, whats FDM stand for?

1 Like