Triangle Kush, Skywalker OG, Ghost OG, Piescream, Gary Payton, Chem91 and HeadBand

I would run ASAP! But I am biased :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: everything Iโ€™ve seen from Gene is super loud in veg all the way till you smoke it and lip smacking flavor thatโ€™s super complex.

I am planning to run Moon Mountain Kush, Double Lime, yesca x lime, NL5HAZE x Lime, and OG Kushumpeng to try and find some greatness then do increase and search through whatever tickles me most.

Cherry Limeade is super loud smell in veg and flower that translates super well. Hard to describe, kinda gassy and fruity but if youโ€™ve had or encountered Black Lime Reserve & Cherry Pie it is a perfect blend of the two. This is also grandparent of my Piescream #27 :grapes: :pie: :scream: which is looking :fire::fire::fire:

GMO Rootbeer is very complex herbal soda lip smacking flavor. Very hard to nail down and I only got 8th so couldnโ€™t even begin to describe it all.

Sky Cuddler is a kinda soapy kushy flavor with a unique complexity thatโ€™s hard to describe, maybe herbal or soda again :grin::cup_with_straw: would need more time with her to really figure out all the subtleties.

2 Likes

Day 47

Piescream #27 :grapes::pie::scream:

9 Likes

Piescream is Grape Pie x (Gelato 33 x Cherry Limeade)

Probably cookies look :cookie: which is from Afghan so maybe traits from the same Afghanistan roots but I donโ€™t think it uses BB directly :thinking:

1 Like

Now your farther into flower do you think that chem 91 is more sativa or indica

1 Like

This is my second run with Chem91 and so far seems to be doing better with lower light levels.

Growth and smells are very Hindu / Afghani dominant. Fair amount of strech though too so IDK if thatโ€™s just a taller afghan trait or from some kind of sativa.

Effects are very balanced 50/50 good smoke any time of day gives a quick head change and warm fuzzy everything is better feeling.

2 Likes

Day 51

Everything looks ready which means we are down to last few weeks in here :drooling_face::grapes::fuelpump::evergreen_tree::skunk::ghost::crocodile::small_red_triangle::dizzy:
Google Photos

Chem91 :fuelpump::dog:

Bloomington HeadBand :innocent:๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿผ

Ghost (JD) OG :ghost::evergreen_tree::fuelpump:

Piescream 27 :grapes::pie::scream_cat:

Triangle Kush :small_red_triangle: :crocodile:

SKYwalker OG :dizzy::vulcan_salute:t3:

13 Likes

Those look absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Looking like some prime bud!

1 Like

Thanks ! Hard not to chop them all @ wk 8 but good things come to those that wait two more weeks :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just beautiful dark green leaves
Patience is a b at this part this stage :laughing::joy:

Thanks bro :grin: definitely getting excited over here

Seriously like a little shining voice in my head every time I open the tent :axe::axe::axe::axe:

1 Like

Day 55

Still trying to resist the urge to chop every time I open the tent and smell that grape, skunk, gassy goodness :drooling_face::sweat_smile::axe::grapes::evergreen_tree::skunk::fuelpump:

Letting them dry out an extra day this time as we close in on ripening. Piescream & Gary are sticking w/ plain water for a day 63 harvest. OGs + Chem will go to 70 because that worked out well for TK last time.

Google Photos

8 Likes

I agree with 70

I think you can scope the chems starting around day 66 or so. I know I took Corey to around 70 and wasnโ€™t sure if I couldโ€™ve gone longer, but 91 is faster I think.

Kushes like the full 10 I think

2 Likes

Some kushes are faster than 10 but theyโ€™re the ones that lean much more Hindu or affy or what the fuck ever. LAPK for example

1 Like

Day 60
Piescream :grapes: :pie: :scream:
Final watering :grin: :axe::hot_face:

Skywalker OG :dizzy::star_struck:
Fading nicely will go one more week

Gary Payton :basketball: :fuelpump:
Always a looker getting final water in before chop๐Ÿช“

Ghost OG :ghost: :fuelpump: :skunk:
Seems to have dankest OG smell will be interesting to see how it smokes compared to TK & SKY

14 Likes

Amazing work

4 Likes

Thanks ! I am getting excited my OG jars are empty :sweat_smile:

Wifey is complaining of the smell every time I open it is a good sign :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Man I can only imagine what that tent smells like. I canโ€™t wait to hear about how they smoke!

2 Likes

Seriously canโ€™t wait. Its like pine, skunky dank OG gas with a bit of grape :grapes:

3 Likes

Day 61
Interesting how different strains deal with high (1000-1300) ppfd.

PS27 is getting oxidized a lil on tops and Chem91 gets the foxtails at any light intensity over 800 PPFD it seems

Chem91 :fuelpump: :dog:
Starting to show her infamous necrosis means sheโ€™s almost done :joy:

Piescream #27 :grapes::pie::scream:
Just a few more days till :drooling_face::axe: but then few more weeks to cure :sweat_smile: :rofl:

7 Likes