Trichome shots!

Whoop! There it is! Right into oleskool’s big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge!

2 Likes

Testing a cherry head band auto took a xlone got it to live lol. Gave me 1 bud lol without light is true color

10 Likes

My baby 8 weeks

11 Likes

11 Likes

Samsung s6 with a 6 dollar macro lense.

Happy days.

22 Likes

Some shots exclusively of Dark Devil F2. from @Mr.Sparkle.
Bleeding purple into the trichomes…

30 Likes

Very nice clear shots! Love the purple!!

3 Likes

Awesome shots @Pedro_Bann,still blows my mind to see others growing plants all around the world growing stuff that ive helped along .

Your macro shots is making me want to jump in, just so i can see close up expression of things in more detail, makes me excited.

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! I need to buy a better scope to see my trichome heads like that. What do you use again or any recommendations?
Edit: I see you’re usuing a macro lens on an s6.
I’ll have to grab one to test on my s7 edge

1 Like

10 Likes

I felt the same way after seeing his pics. Just picked this up to test, it’ll be here Friday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good. Lmk how it is. Reviews are one thing, but I prefer recommendations over trusting if it’s a fake review or not

1 Like

Delirious by @LED_Seedz

Day 59 after flip

14 Likes

looking fine!!!
pretty cloudy… see a couple ambers in there too

nice!

So far so good. It clips on the phone REALLY well (and is padded on both sides to prevent any scratches).

I’m not a great photographer and I was a bit shaky when taking these first ones, but it does seem to work rather well. I will do some more playing with it today and see if I can’t get even closer shots w/ more detail, but here’s a few I took playing around last night.

12 Likes

16 Likes

How much longer would you let this go i have a ecsdhaze thats week 12 and same color

1 Like

pics 1 and 4 are the same plant at 56 days and by trichs itll go another week or a little longer

2 Likes

WOW! Wow! Wow! That is amazing @Pedro_Bann! I hope I can grow cannabis like that when I grow up!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

East coast sour diesel haze
Week 12

12 Likes