Trichome shots!

Yes you are interested in that little ball at the top. They will get opaque and then start to turn amber. Sometimes they will turn amber early in localized spots if you have a habit of handling the buds to inspect them.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Whoop! There it is! Right into oleskool’s big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge!

2 Likes

Testing a cherry head band auto took a xlone got it to live lol. Gave me 1 bud lol without light is true color

10 Likes

My baby 8 weeks

11 Likes

11 Likes

Samsung s6 with a 6 dollar macro lense.

Happy days.

22 Likes

Some shots exclusively of Dark Devil F2. from @Mr.Sparkle.
Bleeding purple into the trichomes…

30 Likes

Very nice clear shots! Love the purple!!

3 Likes

Awesome shots @Pedro_Bann,still blows my mind to see others growing plants all around the world growing stuff that ive helped along .

Your macro shots is making me want to jump in, just so i can see close up expression of things in more detail, makes me excited.

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! I need to buy a better scope to see my trichome heads like that. What do you use again or any recommendations?
Edit: I see you’re usuing a macro lens on an s6.
I’ll have to grab one to test on my s7 edge

1 Like

10 Likes

I felt the same way after seeing his pics. Just picked this up to test, it’ll be here Friday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good. Lmk how it is. Reviews are one thing, but I prefer recommendations over trusting if it’s a fake review or not

1 Like

Delirious by @LED_Seedz

Day 59 after flip

14 Likes

looking fine!!!
pretty cloudy… see a couple ambers in there too

nice!

So far so good. It clips on the phone REALLY well (and is padded on both sides to prevent any scratches).

I’m not a great photographer and I was a bit shaky when taking these first ones, but it does seem to work rather well. I will do some more playing with it today and see if I can’t get even closer shots w/ more detail, but here’s a few I took playing around last night.

12 Likes

16 Likes

How much longer would you let this go i have a ecsdhaze thats week 12 and same color

1 Like

pics 1 and 4 are the same plant at 56 days and by trichs itll go another week or a little longer

2 Likes