Trichome shots!

I would say close cuz I’m seeing some amber but a little fuzzy so :man_shrugging: But still close lol

Maybe a wider shot would help us gauge it a bit more

1 Like

Oh, shes def close. I just wanted to share a photo! Thanks! I will get some more tonight. I want to rig up a scope mount to get more clear photos. Amber on the sugar leaves. Still a bit of clear remaining on the brachts. First time Ive been able to look this close!

1 Like

Speaking of loupe clarity lol

Was just downstairs looking at my soil biology and thought I’d share as well…

Some up close, not completely focused, shots of like 0.000006% of my soil workforce lol

3 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Head

7 Likes

Soooo frosty!!!

What’s the lineage on that? Obviously some MTF in there yes?

1 Like

My own cross Matanuska Thunder Fuck x Blockhead…heres a smoke report on the strain…

General smoke report thread

2 Likes

Wish I had a better microscope or steadier hands so I coulda zoomed in on those couple purple tricomes :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

The purple does look really cool.

I got a good shot a while back…let me dig it up.

All the best.

10 Likes

How sweet! Purple trics!!!

3 Likes

16 Likes

That is sick man glad I can share my “purple trich” and can get pleasure from seeing other people’s as well ….so cool

5 Likes

I don’t have any fancy cameras, but if you squint, you might be able to see some trichomes. :wink:

11 Likes

I see one there on the left!

3 Likes

Yup! That’s one of them @Foreigner. If you squint, I’m tellin ya, you’ll see at least one more! :grin:

3 Likes

If you let it go a little longer you might see some blue ones !

2 Likes

Uppy closeys or not, that’s a killer bud shot!!

They do pull some awesome purples into themselves sometimes

4 Likes

Literally searching for a pink or blue strain atm

2 Likes

Thanks, @toastyjakes! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Here’s another shot showing the trichomes on a lower bud about a week before harvest. Still no fancy camera, but I’m pretty sure you can see them…

11 Likes

No loup, this is the best my cell phone can do…

No amber yet, but getting close!

17 Likes