Trichome shots!

WOW! Wow! Wow! That is amazing @Pedro_Bann! I hope I can grow cannabis like that when I grow up!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

East coast sour diesel haze
Week 12

12 Likes

Amazing shots!

I’m very impressed, what did you use to make these images, if you don’t mind me asking?

Regards,

mike28086

A Samsung S6 and a clip on macro lense from ebay.

2 Likes

Soooo pretty! What a shot brother @ModicumGenes! I’d like to enlarge it and put it on my wall. Very dramatic! Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

19 Likes

FUCK! That’s so pretty! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

Simply, Amazing!

Regards,

mike28086

Also, what did you use to take these shots with? Please!

1 Like

Thanks! Those were with a somewhat fancy Canon EOS DSLR + 100mm telephoto (short focal distance so it can do macro to some extent).
Fluence Vypr is the overhead light with the “rockstar” lighting courtesy of a near-by Heliospectra :smile:

1 Like

@Pedro_Bann @Mr.Sparkle

The purple bleeding into the trichomes on these Dark Devils is very cool.

Especially when you see ones like these growing from green:

11 Likes

What do you use again @toastyjakes?
That clarity is absolutely amazing

2 Likes

just my phone and a 30/60x loupe from amazon… and about a million pictures and edits

2 Likes

I assumed the million shots part. I’m going to be using burst shots when my 15x macro comes in

2 Likes

15 Likes

GrassFire OG from @LED_Seedz Day 54 of flower. Peace OG.

A water leaf on this one’s clone @24 days of flower.

15 Likes

Hey @Jellypowered. How much longer on those beauties? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Today is day 59 in flower, i’m shooting for 63-69 days. :slight_smile: Little less than 2 weeks!

5 Likes

I got my scope in finally. It’s a bit tricky to work with, but I managed a couple of good shots.

I did a quick 10s burst nuke in my microwave a few times to get the water out. It makes the buds smell like vanilla and I’m intrigued. A strong citrus taste is most of what I’m expecting from Harmony here come harvest.
The high is a nice one. Kills boredom and when burnout rolls around you wake up hours after LoL. If I didn’t sleep I’d be slow, but pain free during that time.

8 Likes