The hard way (except the music) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Pennywise in late flower

4 Likes

The cheese cut Day 53

9 Likes

Nice n sticky beast :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have to ask @DanzaKuduro. Is that Pennywise from an OG Bother or “store bought”. Good Growin’ bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830

Yes , the Pennywise F2 was included in a Bhodi seed distribution. They were packaged in the Overgrow seed tins.

2 Likes

Awesome shots y’all!!

Keep them coming!

Here’s a closey!!

10 Likes

Nice tips! Good Growin’ my friend. RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The little Guys are getting milky… I can hear the sound of the scissors…

Sweet Tooth #3

Exile

8 Likes

Never did get in on the penny wise there all looking good ,the frost is building chop chop can you do a short report on penny when you get a chance?

1 Like

They used to call that “Tough Love” before all the PC crap.

1 Like

12 Likes

Hello guys. I need some help to see which buds are ready or close to harvest. I took over 500 photos with a chinese usb microscope and managed to find 90 acceptable photos. From those 90, I’ll post 28 here. Maybe still too many photos but they are from 6 different plants from different branches. Some are top buds, others are from lower ones. I’ll number them because I somehow have an idea of which is which so I can know what’s ready.
1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6- 2 photos but they’re the same bud.

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

13-

14-

15-

16-Focus problems, these 2 also complement each other.

17-

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23-

24-

25-

26-

Sorry for posting so many pics. Hope you can still help in the middle of this confusion.

8 Likes

Honestly they all look mostly cloudy and Amber… At this point I think it’s safe to say it’s all preference

Woo

4 Likes

I prefer an uplifting effect so it’s better to chop with them mostly cloudy, right? I also don’t mind some variety, having some amber ones more to the couchlock side would be great too. That was atleast what I read.

3 Likes

All good sir. Any minute you wanna put the scissors to them

4 Likes

Then I would chop now, the more ambers the less uplift you’ll get.
Looking good!

3 Likes

That’s what I’ll do. Thanks for the help guys, I’ll chop the top buds next time I go to my guerrilla spot, which will be probably on Sunday. Then I’ll leave the bottom ones a little bit more time to mature.

4 Likes

Yeah, this is how I like mine. I would chop them.
:scissors: :seedling:

3 Likes

Wooooot? :scream: No “wait another week” rule here? :grin:

3 Likes