Trichome shots!

Those colours look amazing on that dark spark :scream:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Any idea how close I am to harvest with this?

It seems like I see all three stages, clear cloudy and amber.

7 Likes

But also looking at the sugar leaves which age faster than others since they’ve been there longer…

How do the calyxes look? Excellent shots btw :+1::ok_hand:

Can see the purple bleeding in the trichs…oooo

2 Likes

Some Budshots from a Exile Plant 5W (Magus Genetics)

…the Bubblebags are waiting :kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

8 Likes

These are handheld, a lot harder to get it in focus than cutting a sample and viewing on the bench.

Some of the “yellow” color is due to the HPS light. Still too many clear trichs?

9 Likes

If your unsure just give them another week simple. The extra time will only improve yields and the trichomes more time to mature :v:

3 Likes

Getting there yea…but as @Esrgood4u said… if unsure wait a week

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. Next Thursday is my birthday so that or Friday is my target date if they are ready.

3 Likes

A wise man once told me when you think they’re done, wait one week. I’m trying a tech I learned from @MomOnTheRun this run. When I think they’re ready, I give them another week at 14 hrs darkness.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Time goes by…

Exile by Magus Genetics…I guess, two more weeks to go…

6 Likes

Sweet Tooth #3 ca. 2 weeks before harvest time…
The Genetic is from Spice of life Seeds, i found some seeds from 2004 in my Genetic Box…

Have a nice n chilled sunday…

Meow!

9 Likes

You’ll have seed on here too… I see a few pollinated calyxes and the nanners in the bud that are doing it…

But a damn nice looking plant aside from that

1 Like

Hey Toastyjakes,

thx for the good vibes!

It must be a optical Ilusion, there a absolut no seeds. First I thought that too but I cant find one…

2 Likes

Ahhh I was going by those brought red pistils, which are picturesque as hell

Still frosty goodness

2 Likes

Wow @Divingcats_Tomcat! I’ve got some of Breeder Steve’s beans from the era in Switzerland. I’ve tried everything and can’t get them to pop. Good Growin ‘my friend…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@oleskool830 sad to read…
I store my beans in a box in the fridge maybe thats the secret.
I used a Seedbooster to maximise my chances…

Greeting & good vibes

DCK

1 Like

6 Likes

I use a product called Full Power which is very effective but alas, no luck. I took some outside and ran over them with my car a couple of times, played Willie Nelson music for them while showing them pics of seedlings…still nothing!

BioAg Ful-Power Plant Nutrient, 1 Gallon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001E70A6M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_K9x.CbMD07VKM

3 Likes