Trichome shots!

That is Odin OG, I forget who the parents are but it was freebie from norstar genetics.

2 Likes

like to see some tric. shots of that flowering bud!

regards,

3 Likes

must be the color of the plant starting to bleed out into the flower? maybe? is the rest of the plant normal, think someone said some hibiscus flowers change color starting from the pistils, outward. maybe, a different bush or shrub?
but, what do I know… I’m getting older, slower, weaker, hurt all the damn time, my memory is for crap and on top of all of that…

it’s an, election year (sigh).

It could be worse…

I could be outta weed!

regards,

4 Likes

Hey dude thanks for taking a look. This is from an older grow and I cut her down early because she grew balls(grower error). All I can remember is it threw trichomes early on, most started out purple but were turning cloudy or clear as she matured. Ill see if I can find some more pics of her. @mike28086

1 Like

that is an awful shame, I hate to hear those type of endings. that look of early frost, might have been killer to smoke.

regards,

2 Likes

personally, I check the trichome field density before I declare a winner :wink: but…I wish everyone had crazy optics like me then we could see where the purple comes from and where it goes!

2 Likes

14 Likes

didn’t really notice it until I looked back at these last few images, these morning glory images remind me of the Alien movie for some reason. crazy, huh?

regards,

1 Like

Frosty I think I can ski on this bud

1 Like

Femenized cross I made…going for 24-48 hour darkness then les chop.

15 Likes

Noice. Looks bangin. What’s the cross?
You find benefit in the extended darkness before chop?

1 Like

Thanks man! It looks awesome, but the production wasnt there this round…pretty sure that’s due to the water I was using…low ppm and ph was off.
Cross was purple kush x (one of the following)

• cookies kush
  • pineapple chunk
  • strawberry eclair

I see lots of people do the light deprivation, but I’ve never done a side-by-side to see for myself. I need room in the flower closet, so figured I would just pull the two that are basically ready out of the space.

4 Likes

A few close ups of my current Calizahr grow.

13 Likes

Looks juicy!!! Just went through your thread too…your female took that tent over pretty well, eh!!..lol

1 Like

Looks like you pulled that bud out of a snow storm.

4 Likes

Yes she did! I topped her once and then just let her go all jungle style.

1 Like

Thought I’d post a couple of super close ups I took today for laughs and giggles.

11 Likes

FB_IMG_1600524648897

5 Likes

6 Likes

Nice sugar dusting on those!

1 Like