Trichrome increase in the last 3 weeks?

Got 3 weeks left and want to boost the old trichrome production.

Read that coconut water is a good trick but not sure what exactly to get or how much to feed.

Any other tips would be appreciated

3 Likes

My thinking is feed her right, treat her right, and she’ll take care of it herself.

All the best.

5 Likes

I’m in agreement with foreigner. I’ve never found any magic potion to increase trichromes . The regular flower nutes do just as good. Give them enough but don’t overdo it. Plant will take care of itself.

1 Like

I agree with the above posters. Trichome production begins with the genetic lineage first and foremost. If you have the correct temperature and proper lighting it is going to do what it does. No magic pill for this one….

1 Like

Some people use Molasses.

2 Likes

I’ve used molasses in the last two weeks, basicly when flushing but the difference it made I dont know about.
It has micro nutients and a little potassium so it cant hurt.

1 Like

UVB, blast the piss out of them with it.

1 Like

I try Epsom salts from week 4 to finish. Read something awhile back, it’s sulfer is the beneficial ingredient which helps in trichome development .

2 Likes

How much do you use?

Teaspoon a gallon

1 Like

a coconut is the biggest seed on earth i believe, and is supposedly loaded with certain hormones, I use the water but more for cuts and seedlings

3 Likes

UV and Bud Factor-X are the only two I’ve seen that 100% work as we’ve done side by side in the past with bud factor - x and I’ve seen the UV increase with my own eyes on four different crops personally. But Bud Factor -X is an easy way (just add to nute regimen) it’s pricy but worth it when needed. But I’m pretty sure it’s too late for that anyway. I find you really don’t need either though with the proper genetics, care and knowledge. Truly is in the lineage IMO and in you bringing out their FULL potential.

3 Likes

When is the ideal time to start using bud factor?

I went week one through 7 my friend @Phil_Bombs

you could flush using ice water as i do and it does help, also you could cut the stalk with a knife, or meaning push the knife into the stalk so it sticks through, this triggers the plant to go into trichome production big time as it shocks the plant, go google it, it does work as i have only done this once, i have used molasses’s before but i dont think iot did much with the tris, it more made the bud taste sweeter is all i could tell, google the splitting steam thing, it is on you tube as well. uvb as well but i hit the plants through out the flowering cycle starting around week 5 around 15 minutes a day
and i do agree with the top posts as well, take care of her and she will take care of you
oh and also you can putting the plant in total darkness during the last 3 days, i remember dj short talks about this as well, ive made it 2 days but i chop

1 Like

I’ve found the darkness thing does not work, at least for me. Tried a few times and then gave up on it. Can also promote pathogens I found

2 Likes

potassium increases bud size and density

1 Like

potassium increases bud size and density good to add in late flower

I try to drop the RH to 40% in he last couple of weeks. My lung room is in the 60s. Bro science at best from me…I don’t see how the stalk and top of the trichome can just spring up and ripen in a couple of weeks while the existing ones have developed over the course of months.

plagron green sensation