Triple Purple Rhino revive

Well… I made a very impulsive move yesterday morning and dropped all of my Triple Purple Rhino seeds from Doc Dank Seeds into some water for soaking. I aquired these seeds in an Auction on DC Seed Exchange and was in a bidding war at the last minute for them.

Totally going against my grow schedule as these were scheduled around the first of the new year. Part of my decision to do this was I found out over Labor day weekend from the Doc himself that these seeds date back to 2017 time. Knowing these seeds are 7 going on 8yrs old and not 100% sure how they were stored before being in my possession, I had this feeling I should get these in water now instead of later.

So far we are approaching about 36hrs in tap water and reminding myself to be patient as they are old seeds. Fingers crossed atleast two pop open and are a male and female :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

If any of you have some pro tips please let me know. Purchasing these was a major risk as I knew its a possibility that none of them could be viable… the things we do for cannabis, right?!

23 Likes

Here you go, JohnnyPotseed’s Germination Technique
Good luck and positive vibes!

4 Likes

Thanks for the link growmie! I will read into that thread here shortly.

4 Likes

I’m having a similar impulse and need to stop myself from popping more seeds :sweat_smile:

Good luck Jon! Here’s to your success :beers:

3 Likes