Trusted traders reputation thread ⚖

@fishdude

We go back around 25 years. 100% trustworthy.

3 Likes

@Dbkick

Been talking to him for 6 years and have received beans he made. Take me another 10 years to go through them all.

I don’t know much about breeding to repay, but I am thankful.

3 Likes

Gonna do some more 303 stuff and few other choice strains in the near future. I’ll be sure to send you some.
If 303 hadn’t closed the doors I wouldn’t be worried about preserving their stuff but as it goes I will be.

5 Likes

Awesome bro. . . KEEPING THE GENETIC ALIVE
🖒🖒🖒 I always like 303 but it’s good to see them still alive with you

4 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz hes canadian eh?
:om_symbol:

4 Likes

@Barefrog 100% legitimate no doubts

4 Likes

I don’t see @OG1969 on this list but add him to the list! He’s 100% ok/safe in my book😎

3 Likes

I would share my seeds with any one of you but the only one that has ever asked is that douchecanoe Stonkie! Oh and I did send some to my brother @Gaz29 and he reciprocated. As far as people that have gifted beans to me, you know who you are and such a gesture is never forgotten. I love all of you, thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I haven’t had any seeds to trade, yet. I have received free seeds from @MadScientist, @Pedro_Bann, @50State, @Hoodini & @Swampthing. They’ve certainly earned my trust.

8 Likes

I haven’t been part of any trades (yet) But I can say that @The_Vault_Team is a solid guy. Got a cool shirt and some beans from a contest I won.

7 Likes

Here here @Westcoast
I too received a free shirt and 5 blue dream’matic seeds for the comparative grow #thevaultrocks thanks @The_Vault_Team @George_The_Vault and of course Jack too

8 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: MadScientist & Pedro_Bann’s Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

I’ve cleaned the topic as @gordongecko suggested. Please keep your posts in desired format and for offtopic discussion start new thread or reply to existing relevant thread.

Thx :pray:

11 Likes

I received a package from @cogitech in perfect condition and it came quick. . Thank brother much love

7 Likes

@Barefrog needs to be added to this list.
He delivers.

6 Likes

Agree 100%
And crazy fast delivery
Thanks again @Barefrog
I’d also add @nube to the list he’s super generous and reliable

8 Likes

Yes! @Barefrog delivers!thank you! From way over here!
PS, both are up one yesterday the other one this morning, I’ll do my best!thank you

6 Likes

A real dream team of generosity and love for Cannabis! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I can’t wait to offer up a few beans for trade , what’s the point of making more than I can use if I can’t share them with someone that can drop em and pop em :v:t2:

13 Likes