Trying out the new Aerolight 200w

I will be using this light in a 3x3 tent with some clones that I am waiting to root. It is a 200w AeroLight from Vivosun.
My first impression is that it is a great light and had lots of potential. It sets up easily and hooked up to the grow hub with no fuss at all. In this tent I have the 200w AeroLight, a 4 inch exhaust, a Vivosun e6 clip fan, and 2 grow hubs. As soon as the clones are rooted I will post the tent in all her glory.

17 Likes

Oh I like the angled ends for better penetration!
I’m gonna follow along because this would potentially be amazing in my 2x3!

3 Likes

lol yea that is my humidity sensor :slight_smile: I put it at the top of my plant and the plant is directly under the light so I had to make due.

2 Likes

I bet it would do great in that area, The 100w is rated for a 2x2, But I had a 100w aerolight in the 3x3 with great results. Grew both autos and photos in there with the 1st gen.

1 Like

this light is looking like a spaceship XD but the possbility to bend is so tempting :slight_smile:

What does the word “great” mean to you? Absolute build quality, relative quality for price, absolute quality of diodes? Relative quality of diodes for the price / inclusive or exclusive of efficiency? Driver brand / quality? Life expectancy? Novelty? Looks? :upside_down_face:

Good to hear! My next grow will be 2 100w aeros in a 2x4.

I find it both kind of funny and also pretty neat that they added the other 100w in the form of wings. I actually like that they angle like that.

The flaps are really neat! Though yeah that cord is a weirdo :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: Now im all self conscious about where i put the sensor…

1 Like

It can angle down like i have it, flat or even upwards to give a different footprint.

1 Like

I knew that was coming…

Hehehe again.

1 Like