Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Amazing bud, you did a fantastic job, congratulations on a successful run.

7 Likes

I got to catch up on this but those finger tips tell a tale.

2 Likes

will be a pleasure cultivate this strain.
Exelent seed run.
Count with me.

2 Likes

Did any finish with a fishy or even a funk to them
Hopefully #4 cures to a funky smell
Disappointed in the fruity and lemon :lemon: :confused:
I enjoy the terpes but was hoping for stank

4 Likes

So I’m fairly new to this site how does someone get to trust level 2/3

2 Likes

geral junto.
@Jbug
Do a contribution

1 Like

Here ya go brother: Explaining user trust levels and permissions

This has everything you need to know about trust levels. You can see your stats my clicking your Avatar (the blue “J” in your top right corner) and then “summary”, from there you can explore other things like your awarded badges, time read, trust level, etc. etc.

OH and @District_Flora , I’ve been following along but couldn’t think of a way to say “You’re killing it!” that hasn’t already been expressed. This has been a cool seed run lesson :+1:

5 Likes

Pray to weed Gods :pray:
Make many offerings and sacrifices

3 Likes

Ill use one of first my posts as a member (^^) to say how lovely they look and im doing the Sam Kinison scream

2 Likes

Hey man thanks a ton!

3 Likes

Just went through your posts brother (hehe new to OG)…
Gotta admit, i absolutely love it…
And appreciate the effort you put into this seed run…

3 Likes

Hey y’all, plan on shucking the last plant tonight but I’d like to address something…

I’ve gotten a bunch of PM’s inquiring about the list, not to be an ass, but please just read the thread instead of reaching out. I’ve answered the question multiples times in this thread and pretty recently, so you shouldn’t have to scroll too far to see them.

I understand the excitement but if you’re really interested in these beans, you’ll keep up with my posts so that you’re prepared when I drop the list. I’ll give a heads up the day before I actually repost it, cool?

Hope no one takes this post personal, I’ve received 8 messages today alone but have been getting them since Sunday. Most are from people that aren’t even T2 (y’all can take it personally though lol). Anywho, blessed be the Tuna! You all will be growing fish of your own before you know it. :v:t5:

32 Likes

Dude, no one should take your message personally. You’ve put in so much work and done an amazing job with this. If people can’t take the time to read through a few replies in this thread then :man_shrugging:

kudos again on the amazing run!

6 Likes

Due Diligence Required.

4 Likes

i dont mean to be disrespectful but reading

UPDATE We’re back in action! I will post periodic updates as they grow but I will not re-post the saved list until I at least pollinate the mothers. So, until then, stay tuned!

then seeing a jar of beans in your hand makes me think i missed the deadline hence a message to you about the list opening instead of cluttering up the thread

1 Like

Yeah, this should just be a forum-wide courtesy.
Don’t ask for beans that haven’t been offered, and definitely don’t do it in a PM!
This is even labeled as a co-op run, so it should go without saying that these are going out in co-op boxes.

4 Likes

All it takes is scrolling up to see @District_Flora 's post prior to his last to see that’s not the case…

3 Likes

And for anyone unclear (because there are a lot of new members) here is how co-ops work:

No list yet? Then signups aren’t open.

7 Likes

well for me i had to first figure out why there wasn’t a pencil on most threads. The wiki part i had to guess

3 Likes