Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Sulfur and garlic…. Now I know it’s the tuna 1000% . If I get my hands on some of these I will be recreating pink tuna (one of the dankest strains I’ve ever experienced) Well done my friend, respect

9 Likes

Great job!! Your reward at the is admiration and finger hash!

2 Likes

Well done @District_Flora , pheno5 for me too. Never had tuna kush! You will make alot of OG happy in tuna town! Thanks for sharing your journey!

6 Likes

Am I too late to join the party

1 Like

Welcome to shucking hell! I finally see an exit, but you are in for it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Great job👍

7 Likes

Oh man Im so happy to see this project complete.
Ive been absent for awhile, but I was hoping everything was working out for you. Im glad to see it has.
Your boys & girls looked beautiful, and the terps you describe sound awesome as well.

I know I found some info on separating the seed from the bud on here one time. I cant remember how it worked, but it definetly saved a lot of time and energy. If I can find it I will post it here for you.

:v: :latin_cross: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks! I just do it the old fashioned way since I like to squeeze test and thoroughly inspect the seeds

2 Likes

Not at all!

2 Likes

Ok, so looking to wrap this up before or by Friday. We have 1 plant and a few branches from another plant left to shuck, then collect all of the seeds that fell off from drying/moving plants around and we’re done.

Thinking the jar will be either full or mostly full by the end of it all. Will likely end up with about 2500+ seeds I hope :crossed_fingers:t4:

36 Likes

Nice haul on a great strain, great job :+1:

2 Likes

Looking great!!! Congratulations!!!
@District_Flora
Really enjoyed your thread.

2 Likes

Sweeeeet! That’s a great haul!

1 Like

Nice job bud! I love when the seeds amount to so much you can dip your hand into the bucket. I know that’s a bit away, but you’ll get there. :yum:

I’ve only had the pleasure of doing that with native seeds we’ve collected.

Amazing project friend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hey @District_Flora , are you putting the saved list back up?

5 Likes

If your still looking for testers I’ll run some! I’ll probably start indoor then finish them outdoors

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate you sticking around

1 Like

Yes, hoping what I got left will really fill that jar. The more I have, the more I can give out!

3 Likes

Yup, after I count all the seeds so I know whether the cut off for the T2&3 lists will be 50 or 75. Still have the original saved with your name already on it

7 Likes

This is a co-op run, so no testers. These seeds will be given out for free to members with Trust level 2 or 3, just waiting to count them before I put the lists back up.

12 Likes